Welcome New Members

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      This list is very quiet these days. Although I cannot participate much
      myself, I would love to see some new sparks brighten things up and
      load up our archives with some new information. Feel free to post
      anything you think might be helpful.

      Love is who we are,
      List Owner,
      Karen Eck
    • karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 4:31 PM
        I've been having a lot of computer problems and apologize to the new members for the delay in approving your membership to the group.