Science for Indigo Kids

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      Hi! I've been a lurker for more than a year now. I notice that the group
      has little spurts of messages and then nothing for a while but I know
      you are all out there because I do see messages here and there!

      I just posted some of the science we do at our home for our "Indigo"
      family. The ole textbook science just doesn't do it for us - we love
      Quantum Physics, herbs, iridology, reflexology and more. I am also
      looking for someone to partner with to create a lesson block on "Using
      the Sixth Sense" for kids ... or some other title (?) - I thought
      someone on this list might be interested in creating a block like that
      together. It would involve lessons in teaching children to see auras,
      communicate with their thoughts, etc...

      For now, you can visit the other offerings I have up at:

      http://waldorfenrichment.weebly.com/kids-can-heal.html
      <http://waldorfenrichment.weebly.com/kids-can-heal.html>

      Blessings & Health,

      Kristie