Indigo friendly schools in KC, MO

  • Lisa Callaghan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi there,
      I am looking for indigo friendly schools in the KC, MO area?  Does anyone have any experience in this area of the country?  I have a 3 1/2 year old indigo boy and am considering public school or private school..  Not sure which one.  Also thinking about homeschool ( a little scared about that one).
      Just looking for expereinces you all have had with your indigo kids.
      Thanks,
      Lisa