Looking for Participants for Psychology Study on What Makes/Doesn't Make Someone Religious

  • Tantrika Psychology
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      I'm forwarding this message I received, seems quite interesting to me, I
      think it may be to smart folk like you too:

      ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WHAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE RELIGIOUS? AND EQUALLY WHAT
      MAKES OTHERS NOT?

      If so, I could really use your help.

      I am looking for religious and non-religious individuals.

      Especially those with scientific or academic qualifications/background to
      help me with my Undergraduate Psychology Theses from the University of
      Strathclyde in Glasgow, UK.

      WHAT'S REQUIRED: TO FILL IN A SIMPLE ONLINE SELF-REPORT QUESTIONNAIRE THAT
      TAKES 10 MINUTES.

      The data is completely anonymous and confidential

      Purpose: Data will be used for a study looking at relationship between
      creativity, science and religion.

      How do you get involved:
      Visit: http://jijr.com/b9A

      Or,

      ADDRESS: Psychology department,
      University of Strathclyde.
      Graham Hill building.
      40 George Street.
      Glasgow.
      G1 1QE

      The Psychology Department Research Ethics Committee of the University of
      Strathclyde has reviewed and approved this research study.

      Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

      --
      *Tantra is an intuitional science, not a sect and no cult to join.*

      *Learn more here today*:
      Tantra Psychology
      http://TantraPsychology.learn.to/ <http://tantrapsychology.learn.to/>

      *Tantra is 98% experiential, come participate*:
      http://TantraPsychologyMeetup.has.it/<http://tantrapsychologymeetup.has.it/>

      *Can Spirituality, Social Justice, and Economic and Political Democracy *
      *find synergy and synthesis in a fair and equitable manner?*
      http://*PROUT*.shows.it/ <http://prout.shows.it/>
      *find out how!*