Re: [The Indigo Network] Toxic or Safe Lightbulbs

  • artemis@unfettered.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Karen,

      Thank you so much for the info. I couldn't find household leds for sale on
      RealUV. Where did you find them?

      Also Dr. Havas short article is wonderful, everyone should read it.

      Namaste,

      Lily

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        Thanks Lily. I don't know where to find the bulbs. I can't spend much
        time at the computer anymore and must limit time touching the keyboard
        and mouse because of electromagnetic sensitivity.

        I believe I found the Havas post at the yahoo group eSens.

        Not enough hours in day anymore either, but if get a chance I will see
        what I can find ... or anyone is welcome to search for an answer for
        Lily. Can I post your question to eSens? Maybe someone there can
        answer for us.

        Permission is granted for anyone to forward my emails to spread
        information people are not getting from mainstream sources.

        Karen