Toxic or Safe Lightbulbs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      10:21 AM 10/6/2008,

    • artemis@unfettered.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        Karen,

        Thank you so much for the info. I couldn't find household leds for sale on
        RealUV. Where did you find them?

        Also Dr. Havas short article is wonderful, everyone should read it.

        Namaste,

        Lily

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
          Thanks Lily. I don't know where to find the bulbs. I can't spend much
          time at the computer anymore and must limit time touching the keyboard
          and mouse because of electromagnetic sensitivity.

          I believe I found the Havas post at the yahoo group eSens.

          Not enough hours in day anymore either, but if get a chance I will see
          what I can find ... or anyone is welcome to search for an answer for
          Lily. Can I post your question to eSens? Maybe someone there can
          answer for us.

          Permission is granted for anyone to forward my emails to spread
          information people are not getting from mainstream sources.

          Karen