The Global Warming Swindle

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      From: http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/453.html

      Don't be too hasty

      I know this one is going to get some people's knickers in a knot.

      In fact, it already has.

      But let's look at some facts:

      1. Automobile emissions are noxious

      2. Most industrial output it FAR far more toxic than it needs to be.

      So what are the UN and the rest of the world's top-down opinion
      leaders focusing on?

      A vague and scientifically suspect threat called "global warming."

      If you dare question the science of human-caused global warming,
      you're shouted down.

      Is the world getting warmer?

      Yes.

      Has it ever been this warm before?

      Yes, MUCH warmer and long before "carbon emissions."

      Should we clean up industrial pollution?

      Of course, but notice how the "global warming" hysterics conveniently
      let polluters off the hook.

      We know EXACTLY who is putting mercury and other dangerous toxins in
      our air, soil and food. We don't have to guess. We know exactly what
      companies are doing it and where their plants are located.

      So what do we do?

      We hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and make vague noises about the need to
      be "more green."

      This is a swindle if ever I saw one and looking at the smarmy
      self-righteous Al Gore being showered with Nobel Prizes and Oscars is
      practically all the proof I need that something is rotten in Denmark
      (and Greenland.)

      But there is far, far more proof than that.
      http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/453.html