Zeitgeist: Addendum

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      Zeitgeist: Addendum

      Just over 2 hours, the first part explains the problem with our
      current financial system.
      The second half offers a solution which is in near 100% alignment
      with my heart's vision for our future.

      <http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com>www.zeitgeistmovie.com
    • Nicole Vanderhoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        This was such a great doc- finally SOLUTIONS!  Thank you Karen for sending this out :)  I appreciate all the interesting, need to know info you pass along to us!