Karen's Links & The Power of Love

  • Waldorf Inspired
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Karen,

      Thank you so much for sharing all of that wonderful information...

      It is important to remember, as we filter through all of the horrible and negative doomsday news - that it is all a good thing! The patriarchy and the powers that have been controlling us are being rapidly exposed and they are - the "status quo" is - breaking down. It is all a part of a much bigger occurrence and pattern, and like birth - which is bloody and messy - it is necessary for new life to spring forth.

      I want to urge everyone who takes in any news which begins to instill fear - that only two emotions exist - fear and love... and fear is a very low vibration, whereas love is a very high vibration. Take it all in as a hologram, and watch it pass before you as a movie - not allowing it to break your positive vibrations of love. That is what is needed most at this time on the planet... for each and every conscious being to be very aware of their vibration, and to keep it LOVE based.

      All of us are working to awaken our consciousness, reactivate our DNA, "vibe" with the cosmic convergences, etc... yet we still tend to function from our lowest root and sex chakras - tribal warfare, survival, fighting over stuff...

      Try to connect with your infinite - your divine.... Remember - you are a spiritual being having a human experience, that you chose prior to your incarnation....you are a channel of pure love and divine energy.  Take in all of the "truths" but do not allow them to penetrate or lower your vibration, and then use the energy and the knowledge of what you have read or observed and turn it into WISDOM.  Use that wisdom to raise the vibrations of others.

      It is not doomsday - it is the dying away of the old which no longer serves our race - and giving birth to the new...  It is a time to feel and appreciate each and every "NOW" moment of joy and to celebrate!  We are all a part of an incredible BIRTHDAY, and what will make an easy transition for us all is if we celebrate this new birth, not fear it....

      To your continued growth and journey!

      Kytka Hilmar-Jezek
      President/CEO
      Waldorf Homeschoolers