Ron Paul 2008 - Hope for America

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
      2 more hours left

      <http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2007/12/youre-doing-it.html>You're
      doing it again! (12/16/07)

      Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party!

      This day keeps getting more unbelievable! For those of you who might
      not know yet, today is quickly turning into a spectacular fundraising
      day for Ron Paul. You've already raised over $3.6 million since midnight!

      Over 30,000 of your fellow Americans have made a contribution today,
      including more than 13,000 who have done so for the first time.

      As always, you're helping Ron Paul blow past everyone's expectations
      and moving Dr. Paul one step closer to President Paul. We're all
      honored to be a part of this historic campaign. We have nothing but
      admiration for the support that each of you gives everyday to Ron
      Paul and the cause of freedom.

      How high can we go? Who knows! If you've been considering making a
      donation to our campaign, please help us shatter every possible
      fundraising record by donating today: https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

      Have fun watching the new graphic on our website:
      http://www.ronpaul2008.com, but don't forget to ask your friends to
      donate, too!

      Jonathan Bydlak
      Fundraising Director
      Ron Paul 2008

      http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/350/video-ron-paul.html
      More of Congressman Ron Paul's insight into his own popularity