When Cancer Strikes … who ya’ gonna call ? Part 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      My December column is now online -
      When Cancer Strikes … who ya’ gonna call? Part 2
      http://tinyurl.com/asfgm
      Scroll about half way down the page to the free
      section and look for a link to my column.
      The Truth is Out... Ask Karen Eck

      This is part two of my interview with biochemist
      and naturopath Vincent Gammil of The Center for
      the Study of Natural Oncology,
      http://www.natural-oncology.org/, (858)
      523-9144. Vincent answers my questions about the
      toxins in body products, the emotional aspects
      that cause cancer, if there are any product lines
      he recommends, his take on truth in marketing,
      why our economic system does not allow for
      alternative treatment to become mainstream and
      his ideas on what to do about that ...