Holiday Gifts of Self Love for Kids

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007

      Dear Community,

      I'm thrilled that the new and improved "Listen to your heart..."
      heart loveys are now in. When they arrived, they brought big heart-
      warming smiles to the children. They are a bit larger (3 1/2" x 3")
      and are a wonderful reminder about how important it is to listen to
      our inner wisdom. Kids love holding their "heart" while practicing
      their "balloon breathing" to calm and soothe themselves. Just go to
      http://www.imageryforkids.com/heartlovey.asp for more info and ordering.

      So for the Holiday Season, why not give the gift of Self-Love.
      Imagery For Kids Heart Loveys go great with a relaxation CD such as
      Discovering Your Special Place or Creating a Magical Garden and
      Healing Pond seen below. When you order a CD with a heart lovey there
      is a $2.50 shipping discount (http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop.asp).

      And now that the heart loveys are back in stock, I'm especially
      pleased to be able to once again offer the Holiday Kids Relaxation Trio.

      The Holiday Kids Relaxation Trio includes:

      1. Discovering Your Special Place CD - a soothing guided journey to
      an inner peaceful sanctuary.

      2. Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond CD - awakens creative
      and healing powers of children's imagination.

      3. "Listen to your heart..." Heart Lovey - soft and plush lovey
      reminds kids to focus on their heart and internal wisdom.

      Just go to http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop.asp for more
      information, listening samples, reviews, parent and professional
      recommendations, and ... to order today. (At $36 it's 15% off the
      regular price.)

      I promise to send the goodies out as soon as I receive your order.

      A Very Happy Holiday Season to you and your families. Please let me
      know how you are all doing and if I can help in any way.

      Warm regards,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D. specializes in helping children and
      adolescents develop the emotional skills necessary for a happy and
      successful life. She is a licensed educational psychologist and
      Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Reznick is
      the creator of Imagery For Kids: Breakthrough for Learning,
      Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/producer of the
      therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special Place" and "Creating a
      Magical Garden and Healing Pond". An international workshop leader on
      the healing power of children's imagination, Dr. Reznick maintains a
      private practice in Los Angeles, California. For more information
      about her workshops, articles, CDs, and forthcoming book to be
      published by Perigee/Penguin Group NY, visit www.ImageryForKids.com,

      NOTE: To Unsubscribe: Hit Reply and put Unsubscribe in the subject line.

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the
      power of their imagination.
      (310)889-7859

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to
      sender DrReznick@..., immediately, and please destroy
      the original message and all copies. Thank you.