Are you Sanguine? How Knowing Can Help You...

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Are you Sanguine, Melancholic, Choleric or Phlegmatic?

      Are you earth, air, water or fire?

      How can this knowledge help you become healthier mentally, physically &
      spiritually?

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180177718931
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180177718931>

      Back by popular demand I am once again doing typology evaluations only
      (you don't have to order a full consultation). Typology is one of my
      areas of expertise. I spoke on the topic at the Waldorf Conference in
      California in 2004 and again, at a private lecture in California in
      2005. I teach an online class in Healing with Typology and Temperament
      and I use the principals every day in my own life as well as with my
      online and office clients. The results I have experienced are amazing.
      One of my favorite things to do is to send someone their typology
      results and then hear back from them a week or two later saying how much
      it changed their lives for the better and how surprised they were at how
      powerful this awareness was to them. This has also helped many couples
      avoid therapy and has helped relations between teachers and parents and
      the children they care for. As these consultations are also most helpful
      in relationships I am offering a "buy one get one free" for a short
      time. For every typology evaluation you purchase you can have another
      one for free to send to a friend as a gift or use for another member of
      your family.

      To purchase your consultation link to:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180177718931
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180177718931>