Re: Top Ten Ways to Support Our Planet

  • Lyra
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Aloha Friends,

      Here is the new and improved address for your ease. This survey takes
      only a few minuets but has a deep impact on the direction of our
      efforts.
      http://www.zapsurvey.com/Survey.aspx?id=a63b0d9d-b367-45bc-95f5-369ed203585d

      Peace, Love and Light,
      Lyra Jubb
      "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of
      Earth." www.earth college.org

      receive these messages, please email a request to info@...

      > Peace, Love and Light,
      > Lyra Jubb
      > "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of
      Earth." Earth College