Top Ten Ways to Support Our Planet

  • lyra5825@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Aloha Friends,

      Planet Earth is unique and diverse. She provides us with air to
      breathe, water to drink and food to eat. While we have benefited from her
      bounty, many have laid waste to the land. Earth College is putting
      together a "Top Ten Ways To Support Our Planet" list to be published in
      October. We are asking you to name three things that we could each do
      in our daily lives to Support Our Planet. You can check the results at
      earthcollege.org/topten.

      Please take a moment to complete this brief survey. Your response is
      greatly appreciated.

      The link to the survey is:
      http://www.zapsurvey.com/Survey.aspx?id=a63b0d9d-b367-45bc-95f5-369ed203585d

      Thank you for your help.

      If you prefer not to receive these messages, click on the following
      link:

      This remove link is still in progress. If you would prefer not to receive these messages, please email a request to info@....

      Peace, Love and Light,
      Lyra Jubb
      "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of Earth." Earth College
    • Lyra
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
        Aloha Friends,

        Here is the new and improved address for your ease. This survey takes
        only a few minuets but has a deep impact on the direction of our
        efforts.

        Earth." www.earth college.org