Please help me spread the information

  • Patels
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      Today I ask a favor from you.

      I am sending you some information about a program, that will help us
      raise happy and healthy children. You will hear more about it a little
      farther down in this email.

      If you are not interested in that information, maybe you know someone
      who could be.

      Could you, please help me spread that information by sending it to
      people who you know might be wanting to work with children? I would
      really appreciate it. I think that we can't do enough to help our
      children and having more Family Coaches certainly will make a huge
      difference.

      So, please read and pass it on.

      Thank you!

      Do you feel called to work with children and families?

      My friend, Karen Curry, has an exciting program, Family Coach
      Certification Training, starting on September 26. This six-month
      training program was created for anyone who loves children and wants to
      change the world by helping families raise strong, empowered children.

      Karen is passionate about helping you get cutting-edge training to help
      people and also give you the practical business skills you need to
      jump-start your coaching business so that you can quickly build a
      thriving practice and make money doing the work you love.

      Read below for more information. If working with families is your
      passion, do yourself a favor and check out this important training.

      Love,
      Chris

      Dear Friends,

      Are you called to work with families of the New Children? Are you
      looking for a meaningful way to do the work you love, build a thriving
      practice and create the abundance you deserve?

      If you answered yes to these questions then I invite you to become a
      Certified Indigo Family Coach and change the world, one family at a time.

      Our planet is in a state of profound transition. Look into the eyes of
      the children around you. Children today are more connected to Source,
      more creative and many, many of these incredible children are hurting.

      Our school systems are no longer working. In America alone we fill
      6,000,000 prescriptions for Ritalin. In some communities one in three
      children is diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder.

      Parents and children are looking for answers, new ways of being
      families, new ways of parenting…new information to help midwife a new world.

      Can you imagine a world where children are empowered, parents are
      confident and everyone honors and lives out their own magnificence?

      Can you imagine being a part of creating this new world?

      If so, please join me for my next Indigo Family Coach Certification
      Training program.

      This class is a six-month teleclass training. You can attend from anywhere!

      For more information click here:

      http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2099613

      If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 612-799-3247.
      I look forward to talking to you!

      Love,
      Karen