Finally, Spiritual Work that pays the bills

  • Patels
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      I have a friend. Her name is Karen Curry and she has a proposition for you.

      She has recently created a new training system that you will be
      interested in if:
      . You love to learn deeper truths about who you are.
      . You love to share and explore those truths with others.
      . You are looking for new ways to add a generous income stream to your
      life doing both #1 and #2.

      I hardly need to tell you how rewarding it is to help other people with
      spiritual information and insight. Karen has a new training program in
      the Human Design System that gives you the training to do just that. And
      just importantly gives you the real world business tools you will also
      need to really succeed.

      This may be the easy and sure way for you to create the joyful career
      you long for. Or maybe you know someone who might be interested. Then,
      please, pass this email on to your friends or family members who might
      want to check out Karen's training system.

      If you want the whole story . . . click this link for a personal message
      from Karen.

      http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2051389

      Would you enjoy a career giving people another way to more knowledge,
      more understanding, and more feelings of well-being? That is the most
      rewarding aspect of any business - when you know that you have made a
      difference in other people's lives.

      Karen's new training program is perhaps the most comprehensive I have
      ever seen. I say that because she includes the two critical mistakes you
      must avoid to succeed in your new age business.

      She gives you a blueprint for success, both spiritual and real world,
      that combines the best of both.

      http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2051389

      Solid training, marketing system, prosperity mindset. You get it all in
      one package. Check it out and let me know what you think.

      Keep your light shining!

      Love,

      Chris

    • Patels
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hi,

        Recently I e-mailed you with some info on a unique new training program
        by my friend Karen Curry. I just wanted to mention again how critical I
        think it is to have the right mix of spiritual wisdom along with some
        real world marketing training when you really want to succeed today.

        Karen is a great role model. She's really a delight to study with -
        joyful and practical at the same time. I really think you would like her.

        Her training gives you a real world way to earn over $100 per hour doing
        the kind of work that is truly spiritually rewarding. Be sure to check
        it out.

        Click this link to read her letter to you:

        http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2051392

        If you like what you read and want to know more, just call her. She told
        me that she would love to talk to any of my "people".

        Her number is 612-799-3247.

        Oh, and avoiding those two critical mistakes? She explains it all right
        here:

        http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=2051392

        Read her letter. Give her a call. Then get back to me and let me know
        what you think. Thanks.

        I look forward to hearing from you.

        Remember your light and keep it shining!

        Love,

        Chris

        p.s. I asked Karen to add a few words herself and here is what she wrote
        to me to send you:

        "My unique vision of the deep message of love hidden in these rich
        teachings has inspired me to develop these trainings. This is what I
        aspire to pass on to you every time we train together. And I learn more
        myself every time I teach others.

        If you have experienced it yourself then you know how profound this
        understanding can be. And in the course of the training you will
        experience first hand your own "design" and positive strategies.

        Knowing your own design and then being able to share this knowledge with
        others gives you a very real sense of contribution and gratitude.
        Besides, it's a lot of fun.

        You get the additional joy of participating with others as they get to
        wake up to their own "design". You feel the excitement of showing others
        how they can use this new knowledge of who they really are - to finally
        feel free to be themselves.

        Please consider joining me as we explore the language of love and self
        acceptance known as the Human Design System. Together we will have some
        fun, learn a lot, discover how to help each other, and train to be
        magnificent teachers and interpreters of this profound message for
        humanity."