Re: Fellow Group Members

  • Lyra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      Aloha Anthony,

      Thank you for this link. I will follow up. I also have written a
      petition which addresses global warming on a practical level. It is
      by far the only solution but is a start.

      It is titled "An Effective Environmental Decision and can be read and
      signed at http://www.earthcollege.org/id4.html.

      Peace, Love and Light,
      Lyra
      "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of
      Earth." Earth College (www.earthcollege.org)
      --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, Cycles Studies