Re: [The Indigo Network] Interview of Ex-Vaccine Researcher

  • Nicole Vanderhoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      This link isn't working for me- is there a way someone could post the article in the email if someone else can get it to work?
      Thanks!

      Karen Eck <kareneck@...> wrote:
      Jon Rappoport Interview of Ex-Vaccine Researcher

      http://www.whale.to/v/rapp.html
      JON RAPPOPORT

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        Its quite long.
        I tested the link again and it worked for me.
        I sent the text to you privately.
        Karen