Spanking Sparks Debate Comments: IFK New Blog

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Dear Community.

      I've finally been inspired to start a Blog. Kids have been telling me
      about them for ages. But it was my last email, sharing the recent
      article about no spanking kids under 3 in the upcoming California
      legislature, that sparked this. I asked for comments and received so
      many thoughtful ones from parents and professionals, expressing very
      different opinions. I realized a Blog would be the perfect venue to
      share ideas. Please feel free to add your comments to the ones I have
      posted.

      Just go to http://imageryforkids.blogspot.com Or, if you're having
      any difficulty, go to my website www.ImageryForKids.com and click on
      Blog in the left column navigation bar. If you're not familiar with
      Blogs, the first posts start at the bottom and you read up. To post a
      comment, just click on Comments in the little green banner below the
      post.

      Please keep checking back as all kinds of topics around kids and
      parenting will be sure to crop up. Questions and comments welcome!

      Warm regards,
      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D. specializes in helping children and
      adolescents develop the emotional skills necessary for a happy and
      successful life. She is a licensed educational psychologist and
      Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Reznick is
      the creator of Imagery For Kids: Breakthrough for Learning,
      Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/producer of the
      therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special Place" and "Creating a
      Magical Garden and Healing Pond". An international workshop leader on
      the healing power of children's imagination Dr. Reznick maintains a
      private practice in Los Angeles, California. For more information
      about her articles and CDs, visit www.ImageryForKids.com,

      NOTE: To Unsubscribe, just hit Reply and put Unsubscribe in the
      Subject line.

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the