The global warming inquisition/Tom DeWeese --

  • Lily
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      I usually enjoy your information Karen but this is a little out there. Do you
      really believe that Global Warming is a hoax? All climate scientists agree on
      the general facts if not the specifics.

      Yours,

      EJ

      Quoting Karen Eck <kareneck@...>:

      > Imagine living in a world where no one is allowed to think
      > independent thoughts or take independent actions. Only pre-approved
      > human response would be acceptable. To break the rule and engage in
      > forbidden thought would result in terrible retribution, perhaps
      > leading literally to ones destruction.
      >
      > That's the kind of world apparently desired by the global warming
      > Chicken Littles. It seems they are prepared to do anything to achieve
      > it. Case in point is an outrageous letter to ExxonMobil Chairman Rex
      > Tillerson on October 27, 2006. The letter was sent by two United
      > States Senators, Olympia Snowe (R-MA), and Jay Rockefeller (D-WV).
      >
      > The letter derides Exxon for helping to fund global warming
      > "deniers," (a term the global warming crowd is using more and more
      > these days to try to draw a parallel with those who deny the Holocaust).
      >
      > http://www.newswithviews.com/DeWeese/tom71.htm
      >
      > http://www.AskKarenEck.com
      > Books, Relaxation CDs, Resources for Indigo Children
      > http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      > Children of the New Earth Online http://tinyurl.com/asfgm
      > PlanetLightworker Online http://tinyurl.com/7zyna

      Namaste,

      Lily
    • Nicole Vanderhoff
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
        There actually has been evidence that our entire solar system is warming. The sun as well as all the planets have all undergone various changes not seen before, many of them heating up. I personally believe our "global warming" is both due to what we are doing to our planet, and, given the other supposed facts, that it is throughout our solar system and quite possibly our galaxy. We are approaching a time when our solar system is entering the photon belt. Interesting times we are in... It all ties in together.
        Here's a link to this info in more detail. He also includes a link to his free ebook that has full references from credible scientists. I personally know an author who knows and wrote about David Wilcock, the guy who wrote everything in the link below; and so I do trust what he has to say. Although that doesn't mean I know what I truly believe!
        http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=27

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
          Thank you for helping me out here with the divinecosmos link!
          I had done a search for what was happening on the other planets, but
          didn't come up with much.
          Scroll down

          At 09:17 PM 12/29/2006, you wrote:

          >There actually has been evidence that our entire solar system is
          >warming. The sun as well as all the planets have all undergone
          >various changes not seen before, many of them heating up. I
          >personally believe our "global warming" is both due to what we are
          >doing to our planet, and, given the other supposed facts, that it is
          >throughout our solar system and quite possibly our galaxy. We are
          >approaching a time when our solar system is entering the photon
          >belt. Interesting times we are in... It all ties in together.
          >Here's a link to this info in more detail. He also includes a link
          >to his free ebook that has full references from credible scientists.
          >I personally know an author who knows and wrote about David Wilcock,
          >the guy who wrote everything in the link below; and so I do trust
          >what he has to say. Although that doesn't mean I know what I truly believe!
          ><http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=27>http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=27
          >

          >Lily <<mailto:artemis%40unfettered.net>artemis@...> wrote:
          >I usually enjoy your information Karen but this is a little out there.

          That's a complement. I like being out there, on the leading edge of
          the leading edge.
          I'm an Aries and
          I'm a 9 on the ennegram, at the top point, and I like viewing all
          sides - from the top view.

          >Do you
          >really believe that Global Warming is a hoax?

          The article did not mention the word "hoax".
          I believe the issue should be examined from all sides.
          Yes, indeed there is melting at the ice caps.
          But if you have ever visited the John Day area
          in Oregon, it reveals how the earth has undergone
          a fantastic series of changes
          over the ages ! The earth is not static.

          As far as they WHY of global warming, I want people to put on their
          thinking caps and not just be sheeple baaaaaaaaing the
          mainstream line. Think. Who benefits? Follow the money.
          Look for hidden agendas. I believe the Indigos are here
          because all systems are corrupt to the core.
          Including the media, the education system, medical system,
          everything from cradle to grave.

          Don't get me wrong, I am intensely aware of the multitude of ways
          in which humankind is trashing this planet,
          and I'll be the first to jump up and say --
          stop this insanity! We spew over 80,000 chemicals
          into the air, food and water - what are we doing???
          What about HAARP, ELF waves, Chemtrails?

          As far as global warming,
          I believe humans are about 2% responsible.
          The rest is due to increased sun activity!
          What are we going to do about that?
          I suggest we develop plans to move away from coast lines,
          and go with the flow of mother nature,
          or go with the flow of the water.
          Get on board the right boat,
          and don't be fooled to spend your precious energies
          chasing off in the wrong direction!

          >All climate scientists agree on
          >the general facts if not the specifics.

          Oh, that is not true. As I come across references, I'll try to
          remember to post them.
          One place to start is
          http://www.earthchangestv.com and the book Solar Rain.

          I didn't mean to post this topic to my indigo lists. It was supposed
          to post to
          indigo-adults where I already posted a bunch of references.
          But then, I believe, there are no accidents.
          What a blessing is that link posted by Nicole,
          just what I was asking for and looking for!
          Thank you Nicole and EJ and Universal Source!

          Infinite Love is who we are,
          Karen