Re: [The Indigo Network] Yahoo Alert

  • ArtistDesigner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
      Oh ok Thanks for clearing that up...that makes sense now.
      Donna

      The difference is https:// is a site where you
      "sign in"
      I rarely got to one of those e-card pages, so if someone sends me
      one, they are just out of luck.

      The below link is a yahoo help page, and you don't sign in, you just read.
      That confused me too at first.