EMF-Omega-News 21. October 2006

      Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 13:49:10 +0200
      Subject: [emf-omega-news] EMF-Omega-News 21. October 2006
      Dear Sir, Madam, Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends,

      for your information.

      Best regards,
      Klaus Rudolph
      Citizens' Initiative Omega
      Member of the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society)
      Protectorate Union of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection
      against Electrosmog

      Base-station emissions and health concerns
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2822914/

      A higher risk of childhood leukemia, particularly of acute lymphoblastic
      leukemia (ALL), was linked to high magnetic field (MF) exposure
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2807492/

      ALS an epidemic?
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2822717/

      Bio-Systems as Super-Conductors
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2824790/

      Melatonin reduces night blood pressure in patients with nocturnal
      hypertension
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2833036/

      Fear and loathing on the school bus
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2814050/

      Phone mast victory
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2815223/

      PHONE MAST PROTESTERS DEFY 02
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2815680/

      Bringing the antennas closer to children
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2816458/

      Anger voiced at Stanground phone mast plans
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2821153/

      Anti-mobile phone mast campaigner and Belvedere resident Alan Eaton
      talks about battling
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2823063/

      Delight at phone mast victory
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2826454/

      Campaigners blast phone mast plan
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2826494/

      Fears over mobile phone mast
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2827635/

      Phone mast pressure group to run candidate
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2825231/

      Scientists take step closer to making invisible cloak a reality
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2833067/

      Martin Weatherall: Candidate for Mayor of the Township of
      Blandford-Blenheim, Oxford County, Ontario, Canada
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2809061/

      Computer games stunt teen brains
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2819268/

      Computer factory staff are ‘at greater risk of cancer’
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2829207/

      Children Living Near High Voltage Power Lines Have Increased Risk of
      Leukemia
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2832746/

      Dairy farmers win $1.1 million against utility
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2827534/

      Plan still on for site
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2824247/

      Téléphonie mobile France: Ecoles et antennes relais - Mobile telephony
      France: Schools and antennas relay
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2809971/

      Téléphonie mobile Hollande: Ecoles et antennes relais - Mobile telephony
      Holland: Schools and antennas relay
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2809977/

      Lawsuit of SFR against Annie Lobé journalist of investigation - Procès
      de SFR contre Annie Lobé journaliste d'investigation
      http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/2770102/

      News from Mast Sanity
      http://tinyurl.com/aotw3

      Omega-News Collection 21. October 2006
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/2833139/
      --------
      Our links:
      http://www.buergerwelle.com <http://www.buergerwelle.de>
      http://tinyurl.com/93epp
      http://tinyurl.com/9w2sx <http://www.grn.es/electropolucio/00omega.htm>
      http://tinyurl.com/aotw3
      http://teleline.terra.es/personal/kirke1/pagact.html
      Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated
      society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the
      Protection against Electrosmog.
      Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens’ Initiative Omega,
      member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society),
      which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many
      hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to
      support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an
      aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient:
      Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank
      Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002
      2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
      Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of
      the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1.
      Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing
      address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736,
      fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail pr@..., Internet
      http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.

      If you have information which you would like to share with your friends
      and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please
      send us this information, we will send them out.

      Disclaimer:

      The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we
      believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.

      We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any
      liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this
      resources.

      Removal:
      This e-mail is for information purposes only and will not be repeated,
      following a request for removal. It is sent in accordance with the
      Information Exchange Promotion Protection and Privacy Act sect. 50,
      containing a valid remove instruction below. It is also sent in
      compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301,
      paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

      The material in this post is distributed without profit to those who
      have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information
      for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
      http://oregon.uoregon.edu/%7Ecsundt/documents.htm
      http://oregon.uoregon.edu/~csundt/documents.htm
      http://oregon.uoregon.edu/%7Ecsundt/documents.htm

      If you wish to use copyrighted material from this email for purposes
      that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright
      owner.

      E-mail based communication avoids unnecessary spending on paper, and
      helps to preserve valuable natural resources. We do not wish to share
      our valuable information with those who are not interested.

      Should you not wish to receive information from us in the future, please
      send us an e-mail with your request to be properly removed. Even though
      our database cleansing might be subject to delay or error, we will
      remove your e-mail address permanently from our database. That means:
      all further transmissions to you from us may be stopped at no cost to
      you by replying to this email with "Remove" in the 'Subject' line.

      If you need to have translated our message in your language please go
      to: http://www.freetranslation.com/ This is a free translation service.

      Words of Wisdom

      "Act as if the principle by which you act were about to be turned into a
      universal law of nature". --Immanuel Kant

      "You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do
      nothing, there will be no results." --Gandhi

      "The arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice." --Martin
      Luther King, Jr.

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
      matter." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

      "Your silence will not protect you." --Audre Lorde

      "A time comes when silence is betrayal." --Martin Luther King

      "Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge among people."
      --John Adams

      "The world shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." --Anais Nin

      "Remaining silent about the destruction of nature is an endorsement of
      that destruction."
      --Redwood Mary (a.k.a. Mary Rose)

      That which is looked upon by one generation as the apex of human
      knowledge is often considered an absurdity by the next, and that which
      is regarded as a superstition in one century may form the basis of
      science for the following one. --Paracelsus

      "How could I imagine how lost in the open field I was." --Neal Lindley

      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
      change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
      --Margaret Mead

      " If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
      And endeavors to lead a life which they have imagined,
      They will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
      --Henry David Thoreau

      "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life
      of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being
      shared." ­Buddha

      Motivation is not a problem for anyone who accepts the extraordinary
      truth contained in Yeshe Aro’s ancient prescription for happiness: “On
      this depends my liberation: to assist others ­ nothing else.”

      “Where do the wars and where do the conflicts among you come from?
      Is it not from your passions that make war within your members?
      You covet but do not possess.
      You kill and envy but you cannot obtain; you fight and wage war.
      You do not possess because you do not ask.
      You ask but do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your
      passions.”
      James 4: 1-3 (James is the brother of Jesus, who became a leader in the
      early church)