Got Freedom?

  • Patels
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      HI, this is Chris.
      I want to share something that is very important to me with all of you,
      and I hope it will help you as much as it did help me!
      I took this Prosperity Boot Camp a few months ago and my life has
      changed completely. I just love this program and I love Karen Curry, who
      with her immense knowledge, wisdom and sense of humor makes changing
      your life into the life you always wanted to have a fun and very joyful
      and successful experience.

      If there is something in your life that doesn't feel good or right and
      you are looking for a way to change that, take the time and read what
      Karen has to say about Prosperity Boot Camp.
      I don't earn money by you taking the Camp, so I don't want to "sell" you
      anything, but Karen's mission to help people lead the life they really
      want to lead and deserve to lead, has made such a huge impression on me
      that I want to share it with you and give you the opportunity to also
      release your inner power to create the life you want.

      Love, Light and Guardian Angel,

      Prosperity Boot Camp
      August 22, 2006

      Hi ,

      How many of you would like to have more money? (If you're hiding out in
      your cubicle, it's okay to raise your hand. No one will see you!)

      I know that for many of you, prosperity means having more money. But
      today I want to talk to you about something even closer to your heart.

      Your Freedom.

      Take a minute. Close your eyes and ask yourself what does freedom mean
      to you?

      What would your life be like if you were totally free?

      Usually when I ask my students what a totally free life looks like, the
      usual response is, "Being able to do what I want, when I want and how I
      want to."

      You can have a lot of money, even more money than you have now and still
      not be free.

      You can have a lot of money and still be lonely, or stuck in a job you
      hate or living in a place that doesn't feel good to you.

      True prosperity is about being totally free.

      Doing what you want, when you want to and how you want to.

      You can't be totally free unless you LEARN how to create what you want
      in your life.

      Think about this.

      Who taught you how to make money? Were they rich? Were they free?

      Most of were taught to work hard and to get a good job to secure our
      future and our financial well-being. Most of us learned to make money
      from very hard working people who were never really free.

      What happened?

      They never learned how to be free. They never learned how to do what
      they wanted, when they wanted and how they wanted, until maybe when they

      I know you work hard. You may even have a good job.

      But, if you are like most of my clients, that's not enough.

      You're probably still struggling to be free.

      I'm going to share a surprising secret with you. This is a powerful
      secret that I hope will change your life.

      This is a secret I hope will set you free:

      You don't have to be rich to be free. You don't have to work hard to be
      free. With a little knowledge, you can learn to set yourself free and do
      exactly what you want, when you want to and how you want to.

      It just takes a little knowledge. And a little practice.

      Can you do this?

      Close your eyes and picture yourself five years from now. You are living
      in your dream home. You are surrounded by friends and family who love
      you dearly. Your money works for you and you only do work you love.

      Really take some time to enjoy this vision. Imagine how peaceful and
      joyful your life will be.

      If you can imagine this scenario then you have already taken the first
      step to learning how to be free.

      Simply by stimulating your mind with a vision, you have activated all
      sorts of parts of your brain. You have already unconsciously begun the
      process of programming your mind to seek out opportunities to create
      this freedom-filled lifestyle.

      Wasn't that easy?

      A few years ago, after taking many (many!) workshops and studying many
      books, I discovered my own personal path to freedom and prosperity. I
      learned ancient techniques and modern ideas that helped me take myself
      from being a bankrupt single mother of four children.

      Over time, I took the best of the best prosperity teachings and blended
      them into one simple program, Prosperity Boot Camp, that teaches you
      exactly what you need to do to create exactly what you want in your
      life. It's fun. It's easy. You can start as soon as the first class.

      But, most important of all, Prosperity Boot Camp will teach you how to
      set yourself free right now.

      Please join me for Prosperity Boot Camp. Class meets Thursday evenings,
      8:00-9:00 p.m. Central Time Zone for 8 weeks starting on August 31. All
      classes are recorded so it's okay if you have to miss a class.

      To enroll in class, simply click on the link below. You will be asked to
      sign up through Paypal. Or you can call 612-799-3247 and enroll by phone.

      Once you enroll, you will receive a registration email that will explain
      how to call in to the class.

      You will also automatically get started with the 90-day training
      program, The Prosperity Revolution E-Course. These lessons arrive daily
      in your email inbox for 90 days. This powerful course teaches you
      ancient techniques to improve your energy and rewire your brain so that
      you can enjoy success with this program.

      This program works even if you don't have willpower!

      I guarantee it!

      (I'll explain more about willpower later.)

      See you in class!

      Yes, I Want To Be Free. Sign Me Up For Prosperity Boot Camp

      To Your Freedom,

      Joyful Mission
      email: karen@... <mailto:karen@...>
      phone: 612-799-3247