Re: Warning for Lightworkers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 10:09 PM
      At 02:06 PM 7/5/2006, you wrote:

      >Karen,
      >I am confused - what is this warning implying? Please clarify what
      >you think this might mean. Thanks - fellow lightworker.

      Hi all,

      One BIG complaint and a few questions about this one! Did anyone
      understand it and find it useful?

      Big, big apologies, this message WAS a quite bit obscure and
      alarming. As one person put it -- irresponsible. OK, I admit it I
      should have added an explanation at the beginning. I don't send out
      this kind of info often, but I'm not going to quit altogether either.
      Since I am familiar with the work of Dr. Boylan, who sent this out,
      it made sense to me. This link was at the bottom for more
      information, but I didn't point that out. www.drboylan.com. I'll be
      more careful in the future.

      I don't know if this will help -- it's a tough subject, certainly not
      mainstream. But let me try. It has everything to do with Indigos and
      why they are here.

      www.drboylan.com
      The UFO-Star Visitors Web Site of Dr. Richard Boylan:
      Presenting professionally-researched factual information on UFOs and
      Star Visitor contact, on the new Star Kids and adult Star Seeds, on
      the Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists (ACCET), and on
      Dr. Richard Boylan, noted researcher of the Star Visitors and Star
      Kids phenomena; Director, Star Kids Project, Ltd., and owner of this website.

      As you scroll down the page, there are lots of articles and
      categories of articles for those interested. If not interested or too
      far out of your reality, take what you like and leave the rest, go
      back to your comfort zone. Sometimes I send information because I
      "feel" someone needs to see it. You'll know if that person is not you
      and so hit the delete button and carry on. My lists are like Indigos
      -- "fringe", cutting-edge information and if you find that too
      disturbing you should unsubscribe. This is an opt-in list.

      Many Indigos know something evil is in control of this planet right
      now. I just saw them talking about the state of the planet over in
      the indigo-adults group. Dr. Boylan calls it the Cabal, like
      Cabbalistic, Kabbalah, control the planet through dark rituals. Some
      call it the Illuminati or New World Order. Some call it crazy
      conspiracy theory not founded in reality. It is pretty crazy alright.
      But I've seen enough evidence that it is real. Also its on the way
      out, so don't get into fear. The more light (information) we shine on
      it, the less they can hide what they are doing.

      The Cabal A geoplutocratic "elite" bent on global domination by
      Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
      "The Cabal" refers to a claque of global-scale plutocratic
      manipulators who use their immense wealth, prestige and power to
      control governments and economies to perpetuate their stranglehold on
      global society."
      more at http://www.drboylan.com/cabal.html

      Here's one example posted in my new article at CNE
      http://www.childrenofthenewearth.com/free.php?page=articles_free/eck_karen/article4
      The North American Union and NAFTA Super Highway
      President Bush recently announced a long term goal of the CFR:
      Merging the United States, Canada and Mexico into the North American
      Union! "The framework on which the American Union is being pegged is
      the NAFTA Super Highway (pictured), a four football-fields-wide
      leviathan that stretches from southern Mexico through the US up to
      Montreal Canada." If this news zaps your vibrant feeling, contact Congress!
      <http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=6450>http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=6450.

      It's the age-old battle between light and dark. Those who see the
      future say the light wins this time, for the first time. Most
      important thing is be happy, sing, dance, drum, laugh, be in joy as
      much as you can. They run off your fear like the kid's movie
      Monsters, Inc. If you haven't seen it, get it and watch it. A little
      girl teaches the monsters about the power of love. That's where this
      planet is headed.

      I posted the warning so Lightworkers can be advised of the plans for
      the "other side" to go into overdrive with dirty tactics, because
      quite frankly, they can see they are losing big time. Its their last
      hurrah. You might simply want to lay low for a while. Or increase
      prayers and meditations on the issue. You may want to increase the
      use of protection rituals, and strengthen your spiritual warfare
      skills. What each one feels is the right counter-action for them will
      be unique to them. I can't not let you know this, because some find
      it disturbing.

      Dirty tactics they use that I've heard of are things like removing
      the lugnuts on the left front tire of your car so it will fall off
      and you will veer into oncoming traffic. Check your lugnuts before
      you drive anywhere. Or coming at you in another car to push you off
      the road. Be aware of what's going on around you. Watch your back.
      Call on "the other side" for protection. Help protect each other.
      Don't give them any excuses to put you in jail. File and pay your
      taxes. Just play the game for now, go along with all laws.

      Ok, hope this helped.
      Infinite love is who we are,
      Karen

      >Karen Eck <<mailto:kareneck%40eoni.com>kareneck@...> wrote:

      > >Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:41:38 -0700
      > >Subject: [DrRichBoylanReports] a word in advance
      > >
      > >Friends,
      > >
      > > I received this from a Star Seed with talents to see into Cabal
      > > operations. Here is his report.
      > >
      > > The Cabal "are finalizing decisions. The decision is to use
      > > extreme prejudice against star-friendlies. Once the decision is
      > > made (stamped), then a strategy will be put into effect. The
      > > strategy will include "taking out" or "harming" star-friendlies
      > > (e.g., Lightworkers) to, yes, "soften up the beachhead". This will
      > > start soon. What I truly sensed is that they will use very severe
      > > tactics this time."
      > > So, while the Star Visitors are doing what they can to minimize
      > > such hazard, a word to the wise for lightworkers seems timely.
      > >
      > > in the light,
      > >
      > > Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
      > >

      > >Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
      > >Behavioral scientist, educator, researcher, Councillor
      > >President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
      > >Author: "Star Kids: the Emerging Cosmic Generation"
      > >P.O. Box 22310
      > >Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
      > >Email: <mailto:drboylan@...>drboylan@...
      > >www.drboylan.com
      > >You may join Dr. Boylan's information e-mailing list by sending
      > one email to:
      > ><mailto:DrRichBoylanReports-subscribe@yahoogroups.com><mailto:DrRic
      > hBoylanReports-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>DrRichBoylanReports-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Toxins Out = Improved Health = Simple Tasteless NCD
      Drops http://www.mywaiora.com/101981
      Books, Relaxation CDs, Resources for Indigo Children http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      Children of the New Earth Online http://tinyurl.com/asfgm
      PlanetLightworker Online http://tinyurl.com/7zyna