You are hereby ordered to Cease and Desist

  • Lisa Bellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Aaron,
      You are hereby ordered to Cease and Desist from emailing anyone who does
      not wish to hear from you.

      You are also hereby demanded to release anyone's email address who has not
      given permission for you to have.

      You are to clean up your address and delete all those you have taken from
      boards.

      You have been constantly harassing people on the Indigo board and this has
      gone on far to long. You recent attempt to encourage others to join your
      Jewish Community has had it's last straw,

      You are being watched, and if you do not cease, you will be reported to the
      FBI and to the Canadian authorities.

      The Indigo Board's are not to place to soloist your religion. We all have
      the right to our own beliefs, we do not need you to show us the way.

      SO KNOCK IT OFF

      One more email and you will be reported. To all who wish for Aaron to be
      removed, let him know