cpt

  • Lisa Bellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:57 PM
      The Launch of the Crystal Pyramid Technique will take place in Mooresville,
      North Carolina on August 11, 12, 13 and 14.

      I will be holding 3 more classes in NJ before the launch.

      We will also be holding an Indigo Gathering and will be recording for the
      Documentary in No. Carolina.

      Fall all those interested please call Christine at 201-406-5934

      Anyone who would like to book a Certification in their area please contact
      Paula at 1-705-526-1489

      Anyone who wishes to hold an Indigo Gathering, Please contact Paula Koval at
      1-705-526-1489

      Love and Light to all
      Lisa