Turning the Tide

  • Lisa Bellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      SOLARA'S SURF REPORT FOR JUNE 2006. Cheers! Mark
      Turning the Tide

      During the final days of May, a noticeable Turning Point was reached. The
      clouds parted and revealed a bright, shining sun. We had almost forgotten
      how beautiful the sun could be....

      2006 has been a full and challenging year so far. It's been similar to
      traversing a minefield; we have to be fully conscious with each step. We
      simply can't do things in the old ways anymore. There has been a continuous
      procession of elements, people, tasks, responsibilities, attitudes and
      perceptions leaving our lives.

      For the past few months, many of us have been going through the Fires of
      Initiation. This hasn't been easy at times, but it has been extremely
      effective. The drawbridges of the past and of our old ways of being have
      burned to a crisp and no longer exist. There is no going back to the "Way
      Things Used To Be". NO DOWN- NO RETURN has intensified.

      No matter how busy we have been, we have continually been thrown back on
      ourselves. Most of us have had to deal with the issues before us by
      ourselves. There has been a constant sorting out of the people around us
      based on issues of integrity and values. We have learned what kind of
      energies we can't be around anymore and what qualities we most value.

      We have also experienced a parade of people from earlier in this lifetime
      or from further back in our past lives returning for that final round of
      completion. Each time this happens, it gives us another petal on our Lotus
      and makes us more whole and free.

      Our beings are becoming much truer. We are more stripped down and real than
      ever before. All of this must happen before we are able to launch ourselves
      fully into the New. This is why there have been so many birthing pains to
      bring forth the New. Very little has effortlessly glided into position,
      even those things which feel so right.

      In fact, the elements which feel the most important have been the ones most
      delayed. No matter how hard we tried, they simply didn't fall into place
      like we so fervently wanted them to. It hasn't been a matter of rightness;
      we unquestionably know that they are right. It's just that the conditions
      haven't been ready for them to manifest.

      WE ARE THE TURNERS OF THE TIDE

      It's important to understand that we can't passively wait for the
      conditions to change. This will not happen on its own. It is our
      responsibility to create the new conditions so they can happen. However, we
      don't create the proper conditions by running around trying to force things
      to happen; rather, we do it by changing our inner selves to a new level and
      then bringing this through to our outer environment.

      The first four months of this year emphasized inner transformation. In May,
      we finally started to apply the deep core level changes we have been
      experiencing all year to our outer lives. This will continue throughout
      June with promising results. The more we incorporate our true selves into
      our everyday lives, the more our needs will be met and our lives will
      transform into what we really want. Now that the Tides are Turning,
      emphasis has moved to transforming the outer. This will be in effect for
      the rest of the year.

      During the last week of May, we could suddenly see a path of shining
      stepping stones before us. Although the entire path is not yet fully
      delineated, we can at least see some steps in front of us. If we follow
      these stepping stones, they will lead us to where we most want to go. We
      need to walk with openness and sureness. Placing our feet only on the
      stones which will bring us true nourishment. They aren't that difficult to
      find because they have a totally different energy than the elements that
      are leaving us. There is a feeling of support rather than heaviness. There
      is a sense of newness and joy.

      THE LOTUS WORLD

      All year long we have been in the midst of a process of deep self cleaning
      and purification. This is touching all levels of our beings. Much of this
      is caused by our approach to the next 11:11 Activation, the opening of 8th
      Gate which heralds our entrance into the Lotus World, the realm of purest
      True Love.

      Lotuses constantly clean themselves and their environment and this is
      exactly what we are learning to do. This is why many of us are being called
      to clean up our living spaces, not just the usual tidying up, but by an in
      depth going through of the hidden corners and neglected places within and
      without. This is done efficiently with a lack of resistance or struggle. We
      are finding and clearing out the skeletons in our closets, washing the
      windows, getting rid of more piles of old stuff, then painting, rearranging
      and recalibrating everything until it shines with newness. Each time that
      our inner beings move to a new level, we need to reset and recalibrate the
      energetic fields of our immediate environment.

      NO DOWN - NO RETURN

      The deeper we enter the Lotus World, the more we discover that we can no
      longer live in the realm of drama. This includes drama that is caused
      either by us or by others. This drama free world is part of NO DOWN - NO
      RETURN. It is a world without gossip, without manipulation, without
      innuendo, without emotional distortion.

      We need to release any old misunderstandings and perceived slights that we
      are still holding onto. Otherwise we will get stuck in the black hole of
      endless processing which merely feeds the distortion and becomes a net that
      entraps us. We are not victims; that is one of the illusions of duality
      that must be let go of right now. Holding onto old hurts simply keeps us
      small and keeps us hooked into duality.

      Forgive anyone whom you feel harmed you. Forgive yourself. Let it all go
      and turn your attention back on your own self and onto embodying your full
      potential. This is a critical time when we are all greatly needed in our
      full presence. Let's stop looking backwards and stop giving our energy away
      to any distortion or drama. NO DOWN - NO RETURN.

      CHOPPY SURF

      Throughout June, there will be occasional disturbances caused by patches of
      Choppy Surf which stir up the sediment of our beings and bring everything
      up to to surface, often in a distorted and magnified manner. This is when
      there are sudden misunderstandings that are blown up way out of proportion.
      When this happens, we need to watch that we don't get drawn into thinking
      that they are real, because they are not....

      Some of the larger waves of the Choppy Surf will feel like a cannonball has
      suddenly been thrown into a still pool. It will knock everything out of
      balance and create huge waves. Even though we might be temporarily knocked
      over by the waves, it will be surprisingly easy to pick ourselves up and
      restore equilibrium. These disturbances act much like earthquakes, bringing
      sudden, unexpected energetic shifts that are greatly needed. And there will
      also be actual physical earthquakes to do this as well.

      Most of the month we will feel quite positive, with an underlying sense of
      excitement that something amazing is about to happen, although there will
      be times when we are struck with a feeling of rising anxiety. This happens
      whenever we remember that we are traveling on a rapidly melting iceberg
      that is floating out to sea. There is no need to panic, although we could
      all come up with several logical reasons to do so. Our melting iceberg is
      necessary to get us to our new places.

      June will be a busy month full of activity. It will take our focused effort
      to further complete the old and move into the New. Often it will feel as if
      we were traveling through a birth canal with that sense of concentrated
      pressure and the need to push through any perceived obstacles. If we give
      it our all, we will be astounded at the progress we have made by the end of
      the month.

      And even though there is much to accomplish, we will still experience
      moments when the fog of inertia rolls in upon us and brings all activity to
      an immediate halt. Inertia is still fulfilling a purpose so we might as
      well accept it for now.

      The best stance is to follow the path of clearest energy and do what we are
      able to do. Often, these are not the tasks which we consider our highest
      priority. They are not our obvious next step. But here they are, standing
      right in front of us. Two examples from my life are:

      1. I was getting ready to finally go to the beach and rummaging through my
      bathing suits when I discovered a cockroach nest in my drawer. Suddenly my
      priorities shifted and the entire drawer was emptied and thoroughly
      scrubbed, all the bathing suits were washed and my beach trip was
      postponed. It felt really good to discover this energy that I hadn't known
      existed and clear it from my bedroom.

      2. I was writing a Surf Update when I heard a large crash from another part
      of my house. Obviously, my cat had knocked something over. Instead of
      running to see what it was, I finished the Update. Then I discovered that a
      fountain had been knocked over in the entry hall which was now totally
      flooded. It took me over an hour to remove all the furniture and mop up the
      floor. But now my entry hall is shining with the cleanest floor in the
      house.

      THE WINDS OF CHANGE

      Part of June's Turning of the Tides is a major loosening. This frees up
      many elements which have long been stuck. Once the resolutions finally
      arrive, we will be amazed at how natural they feel. We will realize that we
      have found the perfect resolutions and that they were worth waiting for.

      The Winds of Change are blowing again, sweeping away the old and bringing
      in the New. The Winds of Change will bring in some strong bursts of
      positive energy. Around mid month they will intensify and that's when we'll
      experience major breakthroughs. The Winds of Change will create a Quantum
      Surf. Everything will accelerate. There will be some surprisingly changes
      coming into our lives. Some of these might be in the BIG THREE categories
      of Relationships, Careers & Residence.

      Many of us have a yearning to break free of the past and our old limiting
      behaviors once and for all. We are ready to embrace the New, if only we
      knew how to get there. People who have long been hermits are longing for
      companionship and love while those who have been surrounded by people are
      yearning for some time by themselves. Many of us feel ready to unite with
      our One True Loves, if only we knew where they were. (This is a natural
      occurrence once we go deeper into the Lotus World.) We are ready for new,
      more fulfilling careers. We want to move to our rightful place. We want to
      be fully supported on all levels.

      The Tides are going to Turn in June. More stepping stones will be revealed.
      New connections and new opportunities will appear when we least expect
      them. No matter what, remain open and open hearted. Be spontaneous. Don't
      make small choices, for they will only lead you into a dead end. Allow the
      Winds of Change to reset your internal compass and perhaps you just might
      find yourself led to a wondrous new direction.

      IN THE HEART OF THE LOTUS,
      SOLARA

      For more information on this brilliant year, please read

      The Year 2006 Surf Report

      Copyright Solara 2006
      All Rights Reserved