Conscious Thought Action

  • Lyra
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      Aloha Fellow Lightworkers,

      I am interested in spreading a Conscious Thought Action into the hum
      drum of Conscious worry. I am interested in offering a different
      focus than that of pain, fear and self-aggrandizement. A focus on
      what we can really do for our children, our families and our Mother
      ship. This means discussing, planning and presenting fact based
      Actions.

      I am committed to helping this planet's inhabitants awaken to the
      sense of treating themselves, their children, their neighbors and the
      Earth with Respect, Compassion and Love. The symbiotic stewardship of
      our planet begins with these principles.

      I know that there are others with these same goals and I am searching
      for you.

      This is who I am. Invoking my own strength and healing powers
      empowers me.

      Peace, Love and Light.
      Lyra
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Indigo_Action/
    • Allison Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        I am looking for an "Indigo" type school for my 6th grader in the Fort
        Lauderdale, Florida area. Please send any ideas my way. Many thanks!!! I'm
        not opposed to home-schooling, in fact I'm all for it. but would very much
        like to provide social and sports opportunities for my son with other like
        minded children and for myself with like minded adults!!!

        Namaste~

        Allison
        Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
        908-874-0767
        www.VeracityNow.com
        www.paths2veracity.com
        ~Truth Manifests ~

        _____

[...]

        Help support the continuance of this free group.
        Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
        http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
        PlanetLightworker
        http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
        Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
        Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
        http://tinyurl.com/azehx
        Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "indigo-schools
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indigo-schools> " on the web.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        _____

      • Lyra
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2006
          Aloha Ashley,

          I am not very familiar with FL. I have family and friends there but
          have never personally been there. As for schools; try googling
          Waldorf and Montessori. Also look into Enki. It is a homeschooling
          program that has been around for a while.

          I have learned in VT that even with homeschooling there is a
          community to work with. Post up on bullitin boards that you are
          looking for others who wish to homeschool, if you can't find any
          other option. Each state is different.

          Also, the authors of Indigo Children are looking for input on teens
          for their third eddition who have letters after their name. I
          thought that you might want to know. Your input would be well
          received. For contact information pleas go to the online magazine
          Children of the New Earth at http://www.childrenofthenewearth.com/.

          Peace, Love and Light.
          Lyra

          --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "Allison Ashley" <Dr.Al@...>
          wrote:

          > I am looking for an "Indigo" type school for my 6th grader in the
          Fort
          > Lauderdale, Florida area. Please send any ideas my way. Many
          thanks!!! I'm
          > not opposed to home-schooling, in fact I'm all for it. but would
          very much
          > like to provide social and sports opportunities for my son with
          other like
          > minded children and for myself with like minded adults!!!
          >
          > Namaste~
          >
          > Allison
          > Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
          > 908-874-0767