RE: [The Indigo Network] Parents-Indigo Websites???

  • Lisa Bellini
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Karen,
      I would be happy to. If there are a lot of Indigo's in your area, please let
      me know, The Lumina crew is planning a North American and Canadain Tour. If
      you feel you can get enough of a gathering in your area, We will fly out to
      your area, and I will be more then happy to hold a lecture their.
      Please let me know, if you wish to reach me my number is 908-852-9019. As
      for the family who needs help, you may give my number to them as well. I am
      willing to help anyone I can.
      Love and Light
      Lisa

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 7 , May 11, 2006
        Hi Karen,
        I am so happy to let you know that on Mondya Morning I went to the
        Board of Ed here in NJ. I have been given the chance to speak in the
        main stream school. Yes, we are going public. In November and in
        Jamuary. I am also going to begin holding weekly gatherings here in
        NJ. If your friend need to speak to me or if I can help in anyway,
        please email me in private and I will be more then happy to give you
        my phone number. I have also been given a web site in
        indigoabuse.com/lisa so if anyone would like to contact me, my
        contact information is there. I am also listed in Meet-up.com under
        the Somerville gathering, this is a place I will post where I will
        be speaking.

        Love and Light
        Lisa

        --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Bellini" <elisa414@...>