RE: [The Indigo Network] Parents-Indigo Websites???

  • Lily
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2006
      May I respectfully suggest that the young person should seek the help of a
      health care professional. A therapist or social worker. You can help by
      finding one that is familiar with indigo (special children). May in the Mental
      health field are coming around to this concept as well as energy healing. Some
      ideas for the parents are: Non-Violence Communication Organization they do
      wonderful work, The Partnership Society, I'd be happy to send to a list of
      rescourses for parenting. I'm a parent of an indigo teen, an indigo myself,
      have a degree in psychology (developmental), am a Waldorf parent and teacher,
      La League Mom, self-employed business person and all around human potential
      fanatic.

      Namaste,

      Lily

      Quoting Karen Eck <kareneck@...>:

> [...]
      >

      > > >Relaxation CDs for Children, Teens, and Adults
      >

      > > ><http://ww7.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www.indigodreams.net/books.htm&af
      >
      > > id=14138&tm=3&im=1">
      >
      > > >target="_top">Books by Lori Lite>Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo
      >
      > > >Children

      > > >Help support the continuance of this free group.
      >

      > > >Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
      >

      > > >http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
      >

      > > >PlanetLightworker
      >

      > > >http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
      >

      > > >Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
      >

      > > >Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
      >

      > > >http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      >

      > > >Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...

      > > >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > > >    Visit your group "indigo-schools" on the web.
      >

      > > >    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      > > >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > >Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
      >
      > >http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
      >

      > >Help support the continuance of this free group.
      >
      > >Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
      >
      > >http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
      >
      > >PlanetLightworker
      >
      > >http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
      >
      > >Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
      >
      > >Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
      >
      > >http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      >
      > >Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...
      >
      > >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > Get the Toxins Out--Everything in your body will work better
      >
      > Simple, easy, tasteless, get NCD drops--http://www.mywaiora.com/101981
      >

      > Find out everything you want to know about indigo kids, crystal
      >
      > children, rainbows, starseeds and more at

      <https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.puvyqerabsgurarjrnegu.pbz>Children

      > of the New Earth Magazine Online
      >

      > Books, Posters, Affirmations, Bagua Map, Rainbow Fun, Budda Board,
      >
      > Relaxation CDs for Children, Teens, and Adults

      <http://ww7.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www.indigodreams.net/books.htm&afid=14138&tm=3&im=1"

      > target="_top">Books by Lori Lite>Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo
      > Children

      > Help support the continuance of this free group.
      >
      > Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
      >
      > PlanetLightworker
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
      >
      > Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
      >
      > Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      >
      > Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...

      > Graduate school education
      >

      > High school education
      >

      > Home school education
      >

      > Middle school education
      >

      > New york school education
      >

      > School education in california

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      >  Visit your group "indigo-schools" on the web.

    • Lisa Bellini
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        Hi Karen,
        I would be happy to. If there are a lot of Indigo's in your area, please let
        me know, The Lumina crew is planning a North American and Canadain Tour. If
        you feel you can get enough of a gathering in your area, We will fly out to
        your area, and I will be more then happy to hold a lecture their.
        Please let me know, if you wish to reach me my number is 908-852-9019. As
        for the family who needs help, you may give my number to them as well. I am
        willing to help anyone I can.
        Love and Light
        Lisa

      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 7 , May 11, 2006
          Hi Karen,
          I am so happy to let you know that on Mondya Morning I went to the
          Board of Ed here in NJ. I have been given the chance to speak in the
          main stream school. Yes, we are going public. In November and in
          Jamuary. I am also going to begin holding weekly gatherings here in
          NJ. If your friend need to speak to me or if I can help in anyway,
          please email me in private and I will be more then happy to give you
          my phone number. I have also been given a web site in
          indigoabuse.com/lisa so if anyone would like to contact me, my
          contact information is there. I am also listed in Meet-up.com under
          the Somerville gathering, this is a place I will post where I will
          be speaking.

          Love and Light
          Lisa

          --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Bellini" <elisa414@...>