RE: [The Indigo Network] Parents-Indigo Websites???

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi Lisa, I'm in the little town of Baker City, Oregon (Northeastern,
      2 hours from Boise Idaho.) And I'm not up to doing any more traveling
      anytime soon, but I'm glad to hear others are being of that service.

      I was writing on behalf of a young person who is having parent
      trouble. An atmosphere of hostility prevails. And all the websites I
      directed them to, none of them were what they were looking for. The
      information needs to be very mainstream and not so woo-woo. Perhaps
      you could take up a little private exchange with them and help create
      a shift in the energy?

      Infinite love is who we are,
      Karen

    • Lily
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30, 2006
        May I respectfully suggest that the young person should seek the help of a
        health care professional. A therapist or social worker. You can help by
        finding one that is familiar with indigo (special children). May in the Mental
        health field are coming around to this concept as well as energy healing. Some
        ideas for the parents are: Non-Violence Communication Organization they do
        wonderful work, The Partnership Society, I'd be happy to send to a list of
        rescourses for parenting. I'm a parent of an indigo teen, an indigo myself,
        have a degree in psychology (developmental), am a Waldorf parent and teacher,
        La League Mom, self-employed business person and all around human potential
        fanatic.

        Namaste,

        Lily

        Quoting Karen Eck <kareneck@...>:

> [...]
        >

        > target="_top">Books by Lori Lite>Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo
        > Children

        > Help support the continuance of this free group.
        >
        > Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
        >
        > PlanetLightworker
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
        >
        > Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
        >
        > Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/azehx
        >
        > Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...

        > Graduate school education
        >

        > High school education
        >

        > Home school education
        >

        > Middle school education
        >

        > New york school education
        >

        > School education in california

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >

        >  Visit your group "indigo-schools" on the web.

      • Lisa Bellini
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          Hi Karen,
          I would be happy to. If there are a lot of Indigo's in your area, please let
          me know, The Lumina crew is planning a North American and Canadain Tour. If
          you feel you can get enough of a gathering in your area, We will fly out to
          your area, and I will be more then happy to hold a lecture their.
          Please let me know, if you wish to reach me my number is 908-852-9019. As
          for the family who needs help, you may give my number to them as well. I am
          willing to help anyone I can.
          Love and Light
          Lisa

        • Lisa
          Message 4 of 7 , May 11, 2006
            Hi Karen,
            I am so happy to let you know that on Mondya Morning I went to the
            Board of Ed here in NJ. I have been given the chance to speak in the
            main stream school. Yes, we are going public. In November and in
            Jamuary. I am also going to begin holding weekly gatherings here in
            NJ. If your friend need to speak to me or if I can help in anyway,
            please email me in private and I will be more then happy to give you
            my phone number. I have also been given a web site in
            indigoabuse.com/lisa so if anyone would like to contact me, my
            contact information is there. I am also listed in Meet-up.com under
            the Somerville gathering, this is a place I will post where I will
            be speaking.

            Love and Light
            Lisa

            --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Bellini" <elisa414@...>