Re: Indigo Gathering

  • Lyra
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2006
      Aloha Fellow Lightworkers,

      This is the flyer she put together. JP, Quinn and I will be attending
      the May 6 event with the Indigo Dream symbol. We hope to see as many
      of you there as possible. We
      are a strong voice for change in education, parental understanding and
      more when we come together and speak as one. There is also a
      gathering on May 13 that we will be attending. The link is included
      after the flyer.

      INDIGO GATHERING

      HOSTED BY: LISA BELLINI
      CALLING ALL INDIGO CHILDREN & INDIGO ADULTS

      This exciting program will help anyone who is or has been touched by
      children with ADD/ADHD, Special Educational needs, Adults going
      through an Awakening Period, Teachers/ Administrators and health care
      professionals. From her own life powerful life experiences, Lisa will
      explain how these children think and feel.

      Please join Lisa for an enlightening lecture and discussion focusing on:

      Drugs and Alcohol

      Indigo Adults, The Awakening Period

      Intuitive Depression

      Education

      Nutrition

      Lisa is a 42 year-old Indigo Adult, raising a 16 year-old Indigo Child
      understands many of the things our children are struggling with
      throughout the developmental lifecycle going through their awakening
      process. Her focus will be on the frustrations parents and teachers
      are facing.

      Through her own life experiences, Lisa will tell her life story and
      bring about understanding of the Indigo's. She brings forth a unique
      understanding of her own experiences, which she feels is necessary in
      understanding and raising Indigo Children.

      Saturday, May 6, 2006

      The Days Inn

      1260 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

      908-526-9500

      2:00 TO 5:00

      COST: $50.00 per person (seats are limited, reserve today)

      This gathering will be filmed by the Lumina Production Crew for a
      documentary, please come and let your voice be heard as we all speak
      together. For further information, contact: Lisa Bellini - 908-852-9019

      JP, Quinn and I will be attending the May 6 event with the Indigo
      Dream symbol. We hope to see as many of you there as possible. We
      are a strong voice for change in education, parental understanding and
      more when we come together and speak as one.

      he following is an email responce I received after signing up for
      another gathering in May.

      "I will be glad to welcome you on May 13. I hope you will be
      able to bring your child, as it is the children/teens in whom
      they are interested!" "I hope you will have a moment to take a look
      at the website of
      A Place of Light, the sponsor of the Worcester Meetup, www.
      placeoflight.net."

      Just go to the link and there will be information on the gathering.
      A&E is going to do a doccumentry at this one. Things are starting to
      speed up as more of us are communicating on-line.

      We finally got a car yesterday and are excited that both of these
      gatherings are within one day's drive from where we live. I hope to
      see you at one of these.

      Peace, Love and Light.
      Lyra
    • Lisa Bellini
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
        Hi Lyra
        This looks great, Thank you, I got something from the office I rent space
        out of, I do not what you are talking about in reference about another
        forumn. Can you let me know.
        Thanks
        Love and Light
        Lisa

      • Lyra
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2006
          Aloha Lisa,

          The Worcester Meetup, www.placeoflight.net is a gathering scheduled
          for May 13. The forum I was referring to is the one that you first
          offered for our chat meetings on the book from Indigo Elders.

          Let's get this party started!

          Peace, Love and Light.
          Lyra

          --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Bellini" <elisa414@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Lyra
          > This looks great, Thank you, I got something from the office I rent
          space
          > out of, I do not what you are talking about in reference about another
          > forumn. Can you let me know.
          > Thanks
          > Love and Light
          > Lisa

        • Allison Ashley
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27, 2006
            Hi~

            Is there anything going on in or near New Jersey? I heard about a family
            retreat this summer possibly being held at Enota in Georgia.does anyone have
            any details on this?

            Namaste~

            Allison
            Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
            908-874-0767
            <http://www.VeracityNow.com> www.VeracityNow.com
            <http://www.paths2veracity.com> www.paths2veracity.com
            ~Truth Manifests ~

            _____

            wrote:

            > Hi Lyra
            > This looks great, Thank you, I got something from the office I rent
            space
            > out of, I do not what you are talking about in reference about another
            > forumn. Can you let me know.
            > Thanks
            > Love and Light
            > Lisa

            Help support the continuance of this free group.
            Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
            http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
            PlanetLightworker
            http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
            Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
            Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
            http://tinyurl.com/azehx
            Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "indigo-schools
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indigo-schools> " on the web.

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            _____

          • Lisa Bellini
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 28, 2006
              Hi Allison,
              My name is Lisa and I am holding an Indigo Gathering on May 6th in
              Bridgewater, I will paste the flyer on to this email. I will also attach an
              flyer, if you can, please let others know.
              Love and Light
              Lisa Bellini

              INDIGO GATHERING
              HOSTED BY: LISA BELLINI

              CALLING ALL INDIGO CHILDREN & INDIGO ADULTS

              This exciting program will help anyone who is or has been touched by
              children with ADD/ADHD, Special Educational needs, Adults going through an
              Awakening Period, Teachers/ Administrators and health care professionals.
              From her own life powerful life experiences, Lisa will explain how these

              Saturday, May 6, 2006
              The Days Inn
              1260 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
              908-526-9500
              2:00 TO 5:00
              COST: $50.00 per person (seats are limited, reserve today)

              This gathering will be filmed by the Lumina Production Crew for a
              documentary, please come and let your voice be heard as we all speak
              together. For further information, contact: Lisa Bellini - 908-852-9019

              >From: "Allison Ashley" <Dr.Al@...>
              >To: <indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [The Indigo Network] Re: Indigo Gathering
              >Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:21:34 -0400
              >

              >Hi~
              >

              >Is there anything going on in or near New Jersey? I heard about a family
              >
              >retreat this summer possibly being held at Enota in Georgia.does anyone
              >have
              >
              >any details on this?
              >

              >Namaste~
              >

              >Allison
              >
              >Allison Ashley, Ph.D.
              >
              >908-874-0767
              >
              > <http://www.VeracityNow.com> www.VeracityNow.com
              >
              > <http://www.paths2veracity.com> www.paths2veracity.com
              >
              >~Truth Manifests ~
              >

              >� _____�

            • Lisa Bellini
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2006
                Hi Allison,
                Not that I know of, but I met this woman sharon, she lives in Washington and
                she lives by a spiritual site, one that the Dayli ama (I think that is how
                it is spelled) has personnaly contributed to. If you would like to talk, my
                number is 908-852-9019.
                Love and Light
                Lisa