Re: [The Indigo Network] Parents-Indigo Websites???

  • Lily
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2006
      Hands down, without doubt for any child rearing is "Your are your Child's First
      Teacher" by Rahima Baldwin.

      After that there are many, I'll try to put together a list of sorts. They
      aren't specifically geared toward "indigo"s but usefull.

      Lily

      <https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.puvyqerabsgurarjrnegu.pbz>Children

      <http://ww7.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www.indigodreams.net/books.htm&afid=14138&tm=3&im=1"

      > target="_top">Books by Lori Lite>Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo
      > Children

      > Help support the continuance of this free group.
      >
      > Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
      >
      > PlanetLightworker
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
      >
      > Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
      >
      > Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      >
      > Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      >  Visit your group "indigo-schools" on the web.

      Namaste,

      Lily
    • Lisa Bellini
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30, 2006
        Hi Karen,
        How are you, It is Lisa Bellini, There a lot of web sites, on the internet,
        But none of them really give any good information on how to understand an
        Indigo, or how we think for parents to understand, this is why I am opening
        my life, in order to get accurate information, I and other Indigo Adults
        will have to come forward. I am currently writing a book called the Life of
        an Indigo Adult, although I do not know when it will be completed. I will
        work hard on getting it out soon. Are you in CA, if so, I will be coming out
        to CA to do a gathering. Please let me know what town you live in.
        Love and Light
        Lisa Bellini

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30, 2006
          Hi Lisa, I'm in the little town of Baker City, Oregon (Northeastern,
          2 hours from Boise Idaho.) And I'm not up to doing any more traveling
          anytime soon, but I'm glad to hear others are being of that service.

          I was writing on behalf of a young person who is having parent
          trouble. An atmosphere of hostility prevails. And all the websites I
          directed them to, none of them were what they were looking for. The
          information needs to be very mainstream and not so woo-woo. Perhaps
          you could take up a little private exchange with them and help create
          a shift in the energy?

          Infinite love is who we are,
          Karen

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 30, 2006
            May I respectfully suggest that the young person should seek the help of a
            health care professional. A therapist or social worker. You can help by
            finding one that is familiar with indigo (special children). May in the Mental
            health field are coming around to this concept as well as energy healing. Some
            ideas for the parents are: Non-Violence Communication Organization they do
            wonderful work, The Partnership Society, I'd be happy to send to a list of
            rescourses for parenting. I'm a parent of an indigo teen, an indigo myself,
            have a degree in psychology (developmental), am a Waldorf parent and teacher,
            La League Mom, self-employed business person and all around human potential
            fanatic.

            Namaste,

            Lily

            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2006
              Hi Karen,
              I would be happy to. If there are a lot of Indigo's in your area, please let
              me know, The Lumina crew is planning a North American and Canadain Tour. If
              you feel you can get enough of a gathering in your area, We will fly out to
              your area, and I will be more then happy to hold a lecture their.
              Please let me know, if you wish to reach me my number is 908-852-9019. As
              for the family who needs help, you may give my number to them as well. I am
              willing to help anyone I can.
              Love and Light
              Lisa

            • Lisa
              Message 6 of 7 , May 11, 2006
                Hi Karen,
                I am so happy to let you know that on Mondya Morning I went to the
                Board of Ed here in NJ. I have been given the chance to speak in the
                main stream school. Yes, we are going public. In November and in
                Jamuary. I am also going to begin holding weekly gatherings here in
                NJ. If your friend need to speak to me or if I can help in anyway,
                please email me in private and I will be more then happy to give you
                my phone number. I have also been given a web site in
                indigoabuse.com/lisa so if anyone would like to contact me, my
                contact information is there. I am also listed in Meet-up.com under
                the Somerville gathering, this is a place I will post where I will
                be speaking.

                Love and Light
                Lisa

                --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Bellini" <elisa414@...>