April fun for everyone! Featuring Active Indigo Dreams

  • Lyra Jubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Aloha Friends,

      Well, April has arrived and so has the Active Indigo Dream store and
      website. The Indigo Dream Wheel that appears on the homepage of Indigo Action
      group is featured on a variety of shirt styles, pins, magnets and even
      a numberless wall clock! Many have a back design that reads Indigo
      Dream as well as the description that also appears on the group home
      page.

      A portion of the proceeds will be contributed to a charitable
      organization.

      ~The Outside Circle~ The Circle of Life, unlimited, without beginning nor end. ~The Spiral~ The life force (Kundalini) of each of us individually, collectively as the inhabitants of this Earth, and of the Earth Itself. ~The Peace Sign~ Stretching to all sides of the Circle of Life, coming forth from the source or center of the Life Force, representing World Peace, the only hope for Life on this Earth. ~The Rainbow of Color~ Representing all of mankind, our creations, and our experience of the life giving energy of Peace throughout the world.

      Come join our unified focus.

      Peace, Love and Light.
      Lyra
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Indigo_Action/

      Aloha~"I recognize the (same) breath of life within you as
      I have within, and wish to present from me." http://kaleoaloha.com/