Vaccine Damage/Not Just the Mercury

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      Here is part of an article at
      http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/february2002/BartlettDemoSpeech.htm

      Okay, but is there any research actually
      supporting the notion that we should be
      concerned? Yes, and such research is plentiful,
      in spite of the obstacles against it ever getting
      published. The following are some of the issues being addressed:

      A new form of
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/Feb_15_02/Scandal4.htm>autism,
      called regressive autism, is rising at an
      explosive rate. In some places the incidence of
      autism is 1 out of 150 children or more. This
      autism, unlike the older one, occurs in
      previously normally developing children who lose
      their skills, often shortly after the
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/RecommendedList/Autism&MMR.htm>MMR
      vaccine. This is not a question of improved
      diagnosis. You would not, could not, have missed
      these children – many of whom bang their heads,
      scream through the night, exhibiting all sorts of
      heartbreaking and frightening symptoms.

      The rate of behavioral disorders among children
      has skyrocketed, now thought by some to be around
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/august2001/e-news-oneinsixbehavioraldisorder.htm>1
      out of 6. When I was growing up, I don’t
      remember any children in my classroom who could
      not control themselves. Now such children are
      commonplace. Remember that pretty much
      established brain inflammation problem? Minimal
      to major inflammation could be causing all sorts
      of problems in children’s developing brains.

      Autoimmune disorders and other forms of chronic
      disease like asthma have also risen dramatically,
      including among
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/Aug_23_02/ChronicNewacheck.htm>children.
      It is now thought by many that there is a benefit
      to getting these childhood diseases, which may
      prime the immune system against chronic
      diseases. Remember recent news that our children
      need exposure to germs or they are more likely to
      have asthma? It is similarly thought that
      experiencing these infectious diseases of
      childhood boosts the developing immune system of
      children. There is also reason to believe that
      vaccines themselves may suppress the immune
      system, thereby contributing to chronic disease.

      The problem of cell-culture contamination has
      long plagued vaccines. For instance, the polio
      vaccine given in the late fifties, early sixties,
      was found to be contaminated by a carcinogenic
      monkey virus,
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/Mar_15_02/Scandal8.htm>SV40.
      All existing stock of the vaccine was allowed to
      be used up, rather than “erode confidence in the
      vaccine” by recalling it. Some time after that
      polio vaccine was introduced, cancer in children
      rose. SV40 is also now showing up in tumors, including cancerous ones.

      Vaccine additives, like thimerosal, a form of
      mercury, and a known neurotoxin, are thought to
      be serious problems. Until recently, thimerosal
      was routinely used as a preservative in
      vaccines. The symptoms of mercury toxicity are
      virtually identical to the symptoms that many of
      these
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/RecommendedList/Autism&Mercury.htm>autistic
      children display. Of course the “experts” say
      there is no relation between this known
      neurotoxin and brain or other damage. All the
      while they are warning pregnant and nursing
      women, and children, to avoid foods containing high amounts of it.

      Nature abhors a vacuum. Just as antibiotic
      overuse has led to drug resistant strains, new
      vaccine derived strains of disease are emerging,
      and can be more serious than the original disease.

      There is evidence that vaccination may cause chromosomal damage.

      Although the so-called experts will argue
      vociferously against there being a connection
      between things like MS and vaccination, vaccines
      are commonly used to induce or cause
      demyelination experimentally. MS is a form of demyelination.

      A study published in the
      <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2856946&dopt=Abstract>Lancet
      provided evidence that measles without rash, that
      is, subclinical measles, causes a significant
      increase in serious adult disease, including
      cancer. The vaccinated often get subclinical
      cases, i.e., rashless disease. Measles and
      chickenpox vaccination in themselves may be a
      form of rashless illness. Many parents are
      comforted by the idea that their children are
      only getting mild or symptom free cases of these
      diseases. But should they be? The rash is the
      body’s way of removing the disease. Is
      vaccination and the suppressed illness it causes
      going to predispose our children to serious things like cancer?

      <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3022376&dopt=Abstract>Science
      article found that 2 totally harmless herpes
      simplex viruses recombined in mice, killing 62%
      of them. We are combining all sorts of diseases
      in these vaccines and in our children without any
      evidence that harm will not come of it.

      The epidemiology of these childhood diseases has
      changed so that high-risk groups, infants and
      adults, who normally don’t get these diseases,
      and for whom they are considerably more serious,
      are now more likely to get them. We were
      originally told, without any long-term research
      to support the claim - after all these vaccines
      had just been developed - that immunity from the
      vaccines would be lifelong. Now that it turns
      out not to be true, we are being told the
      solution is to revaccinate. But repeated
      vaccination may neither be safe nor work. Is our
      future to be filled with large, uncontrollable
      outbreaks, with infants and adults getting and
      dying from theses diseases? Might it not have
      been better to get these childhood diseases as
      children, when they are relatively benign? Have
      we made these diseases vastly more serious because of vaccination?

      The truth is, in developed nations like ours most
      of these diseases were declining both in
      incidence and severity prior to the advent of
      vaccination. Many of them were considered a
      normal part of growing up, some of us never even
      knowing we had gotten them. When death rates in
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/Feb_1_02/MeaslesDevelopingNations.htm>developing
      or Third World nations are used as examples,
      rather than the rates in developed nations like
      ours, to scare us into using vaccinations, we are
      being manipulated to believe these diseases are
      more serious than they really are.

      And if these diseases have become more serious
      than they used to be, because of changing
      epidemiology and other adverse factors due to
      vaccination, then we should admit it. The
      solution proposed for vaccine-caused problems
      should not, however, be more vaccination!

      An example of a disease which is really not all
      that serious, but which our children are now
      expected to get a vaccination for in order to
      attend school, is Hepatitis A. Let me share with
      you what the textbook “Vaccines” says about
      Hepatitis A Virus or HAV. “Infection with HAV
      may produce a wide spectrum of outcomes from
      silent or subclinical hepatitis at one end,
      through typical acute hepatitis with jaundice, to
      fulminant hepatitis at the other. The single
      most important factor in determining the outcome
      of HAV infection appears to be age. Whereas
      greater than 90% of infections acquired before
      the age of 5 years are silent, the proportion of
      infected individuals with symptoms increases
      steadily, reaching approximately 25% by 15 years
      and 90% or above in adults. The duration of
      illness varies but most patients feel better,
      have lost their hepatomegaly, and have nearly
      normal liver function test results within 3
      weeks. In the large 1989 Shanghai outbreak, 90%
      of a subset of 8647 hospitalized patients
      observed carefully had completely recovered in 4
      months and all had recovered in one
      year. Relapse consisting of renewed symptoms,
      elevated liver function test results, and
      possibly detection of virus in stools has been
      found in up to 10% of cases, but recovery is
      universal. Hepatitis A never becomes chronic.”

      Is that a vaccine you feel your child should be required to have?

      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/january2002/warningnewhepbvaxrecs.htm>What
      about Hepatitis B? Unless an infant is born to a
      Hepatitis B positive mother (and don’t forget
      that mothers can be screened to see if they have
      it), there is virtually no chance that an infant
      will get the disease. Why should infants get a
      vaccine to protect sexually promiscuous or
      intravenous drug using teens and adults? Why should anybody have to do that?

      And other than infants, most people who get Hepatitis B completely recover.

      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/March_29_02/Scandal10.htm>So,
      infants aren’t likely to get Hepatitis B, anyone
      else is not likely to have long-term problems if
      they DO get it, and those that do get it in most
      cases have only themselves to blame.

      And then there’s the chickenpox vaccine,
      originally developed mostly to avoid the cost
      of “work days lost”. Hey, why not let the
      parents decide? Those that can and want to stay
      home and care for their normally not all that
      sick kids, how about letting them do so and still
      be able to attend our public schools? (After
      they have recovered, of course.) That way they
      can avoid the not so unlikely prospect of having
      their children get chickenpox as adults, when it really can be a problem.

      Public Health will say that these vaccines must
      be mandatory or these diseases will spread. But
      if the vaccines work, anyone choosing them will
      be protected. If they don’t prevent the spread
      of the disease to the vaccinated, what is the
      point? It hardly seems right that those who
      don’t want to be vaccinated should be required to
      be vaccinated, because vaccines don’t always work.

      And to whatever extent vaccines are being
      required because the “immune suppressed” cannot
      be vaccinated, and are more vulnerable to the
      adverse effects of disease, while my heart goes
      out to such people, they are not more important
      than children who are harmed by vaccines. Nor
      should the notion that vaccination may in itself
      be creating immune suppression be left out of this equation.

      Besides there is documented proof of outbreaks in
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/rally/Meas100%25Vax.htm>100%
      vaccinated populations. Now, whose fault is that?

      I also consider any notion of "public health" to
      be suspect, which sacrifices the individual to
      some alleged higher goal. Many of us find it way
      scarier that the state would sacrifice children
      to someone's idea of the common good, than to
      take our chances with Mother Nature. Who
      decides? What's the right number? Who's
      counting? Even in wartime, the draft of adults
      is only used very judiciously and sparingly. We
      also go to considerable effort to avoid enemy
      civilian casualties. Yet we seem to think
      nothing of sacrificing our own innocent children.

      The bottom line? We need good information, we
      need a choice, and we need it now. If we had
      such a choice, the vaccine manufacturers just
      might improve their products. Why, on earth, do
      they need to improve them now, when we are
      required to have their vaccines, and they are not accountable for the outcome?

      By the way, remember our old friend Dr. Katz? He
      has a
      <http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Rally/KatzPhilExempt.htm>niece
      who chooses not to vaccinate her children, and
      yet he considers her a good parent, even though
      he personally disagrees with her decision.

      We parents deserve the right to choose what we
      feel is best for the children we love, and for
      whom we are responsible. No one else will be
      expected to care for our children if the vaccines
      or diseases maim them. No one else’s heart will
      be broken like ours if they are killed or otherwise harmed.

      We must stop ignoring what is happening to our
      children. The Alaska Legislature will only
      change our laws if we ask them to. And ask we
      must. Please join me in this fight. Our children need us.

      Find out everything you want to know about indigo
      kids, crystal children, rainbows, starseeds and more at
      <https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.puvyqerabsgurarjrnegu.pbz>Children
      of the New Earth Magazine Online

      Stay on the cutting edge - get the latest
      metaphysical, spiritual, new thought insights every month at
      <https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.cynargyvtugjbexre.pbz>PlanetLightworker<https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.cynargyvtugjbexre.pbz>
      Magazine

      Books, Posters, Affirmations, Bagua Map, Rainbow
      Fun, Budda Board, Relaxation CDs for Children, Teens, and Adults
      <http://ww7.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www.indigodreams.net/books.htm&afid=14138&tm=3&im=1"
      target="_top">Books by Lori Lite>Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children