Help Kids Develop Self-Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      From: "StarDoves" <et_on_mt.shasta@...>
      To: "Blessed Reader" <et_on_mt.shasta@...>
      Subject: Valentine's Day Special: Help Kids Develop Self-Love
      Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:44:12 -0500

        [] Dr. Charlotte Reznick's

      []
      IMAGERY FOR KIDS
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Valentine's Day Special

      Help Kids develop Self-Love
      with our therapeutic CDs
      K I D S R E L A X A T I O N T R I O

      http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop.asp

      Dear Community,

      Self-love is basic and crucial if we want our children to develop healthy, caring, and loving relationships - with families, friends, community and the world. Would you like to help the kids and teens in your life learn to love themselves more? Do you know any parents and professionals that would too?

      With Valentine's Day fast approaching, this is a wonderful opportunity to help all the children in your life deepen their connection to their heart with Dr. Reznick's therapeutic CDs.

      "It made me feel wonderful."

      Monica, 10-year-old

      "I love your audiotape - I have used it with my son. I have recommended it to 150-200 of my patients with headaches, abdominal pain, anxiety, diabetes."
      Alan Herschenfeld MD, Pediatric Endocrinologist

      "My grandsons fall asleep quickly and easily with 'Discovering Your Special Place'... Once the music begins we don't hear a peep out of them and they awaken the next morning refreshed and ready for a new day. Listening to Dr. Reznick s soothing and healing voice has become a tradition in our household.... is truly a must have for all parents!"

      Ron Scolastico PhD, Author of "Doorway to the Soul"

      "I love your CD (Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond) It is a great pleasure to listen ... absolutely striking in ... mastery, clarity and potential for healing and growth.... speaks to your years of attentive experience with these young minds and hearts, and of the gems you have gleaned in helping them to recognize and cultivate the best in themselves.....You have done something wonderful here."

      Lee Raven RN, President, Imagery International

      Imagery For Kids is pleased to offer a Self-Love Valentine's Day Special: K I D S R E L A X A T I O N T R I O (And at $36 it's 10% off the regular price.)

      []
      1. Discovering Your Special Place CD - a soothing guided journey to a loving inner peaceful place.

      []
      2. Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond CD
      - awakens creative, loving, and healing powers of children's imagination.

      []
      3. "Listen to your heart..." Heart Lovey
      - soft and plush lovey reminds kids to focus on their heart.

      . . . It'll make a great Valentine's Day gift for all the precious kids in your life.

      Many blessings,
      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D. specializes in helping children and adolescents develop the emotional skills necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a licensed educational psychologist, Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA, and the Creator of Imagery For Kids: Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment. Dr. Reznick has a private practice in Los Angeles, and is an international workshop leader on the healing power of children's imagination. For more information, visit www.ImageryForKids.com , 310/889-7859.

      * Thi s eMa il sen t by STA RDOV ES Marke ting With The Stars * Aqu aria n eServices * http://www.marketingwiththestars.com/order.html

      Email To a friend!

      STARDOVES ask you to kindly patronize each other throughout these emails. This way when your offering comes up, you will receive same. Plus you will help us keep this state-of-the-planet service coming to YOU!  Thank you.

      Press Here To Find Out How You Can Market your services, events or products that are good for the Earth and her inhabitants to the world's Largest Conscious eMail List!

      Please be advised: STARDOVES eMails are authenticated SMTP Bulk Mail providers (not SPAM or UBE). Due to the nature of our emails some filters may be blocking us regardless. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or spam folders), please add et_on_mt.shasta@... to your address book, and or set your SPAM filters accordingly.

      For questions or concerns contact:  MWS * 404 N. Mt. Shasta Blvd #125 * Mt. Shasta, Ca 96067

      Please Set Your eMail service so you can see colored expanded text and images when sent . . . Click "HTML" if you use Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora Pro 4, Netscape Navigator 3.0, Netscape Communicator, AOL 6.0, or a web-based mail service such as Hotmail or Yahoo! Mail. This is highly recommend as you will want to see all the images. PLEASE Be sure to check you want html based emails on your email program. Email us if you need further help.

      "StarDoves joyfully serves the planet, her people & all life forms with Excellence, humbly, with a servants Heart."

      * This eBlast is a sample of the way the new daily format in April 2006 will appear. Like It? Send Testimonial .

      Find out everything you want to know about indigo kids, crystal children, rainbows, starseeds and more at
      Children of the New Earth Magazine Online

      Stay on the cutting edge - get the latest metaphysical, spiritual, new thought insights every month at
      PlanetLightworker Magazine

      Books, Posters, Affirmations, Bagua Map, Rainbow Fun, Budda Board, Relaxation CDs for Children, Teens, and Adults
      Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children