Fwd: RE: Indigo Earth Symbol

  • Lyra Jubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      Aloha Friends,

      JP has been in contact with Shelly Yates. She did a radio interview in
      December on Coast to Coast AM regarding "Fire the Grid". The following is her
      mesage forwarded to Indigo Action.

      Peace, Love and Light.
      Lyra
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Indigo_Action/

      --- In Indigo_Action@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Harroun" <jph9998@y...>
      wrote:

      > Dearest Friends and Group Members;
      >
      > Triaka first brought this story to our/my anwareness. Since then, I
      > have been in coorespondence with Ms. Yates, and made some vital
      > connections for her, or more accurately, hinted her on her own way to
      > making those connections. In my last coorspondence with her, she had
      > asken my opinion on her thoughts to "return to her normal life". I
      > responded by by telling her that, IMHO, she really didn't have that
      > option. I was exremely pleased to get this email fro her this
      > morning. I have posted it here with her permission...
      >

      > her website is http://www.firethegrid.com
      >
      > ------
      >
      > Hello to all the precious humans and supporters of this grid project.
      > It has been an incredible journey since I spoke on the George Noory
      > show in mid Dec. 05. For those who do not know George Noory he hosts
      > a radio talk show with over 15 millions listeners. Many things have
      > happened since that time including Doreen Virtue of the Angel book
      > fame has joined us by included an invitation to read and join in
      > firing the grid on her monthly newsletter. This amounts to many other
      > millions that have been connected to the site and hopefully the
      > project when the time arrives.
      >

      > I am writing this letter today to fulfill a piece of this whole dream.
      > I am looking for ambassadors for the grid project, individuals who
      > wish to be involved in a more personal way. I am calling it the Grid
      > Connection Team. I am looking for team leaders in every corner of the
      > planet who wish to represent the project in their area of the earth
      > and hopefully through their efforts we will have strong energy
      > connections throughout this earth when the time comes to fire the
      > earth grid.
      >

      > I have been shown that there is tremendous energy that is available
      > when people team together for a purpose. If these team leaders could
      > organize larger groups on the correct day at the correct time we would
      > be assured of a strong and reliable source in that country. It doesn't
      > take the whole planet to make the difference just enough of us who
      > truly desire and believe in the change we can create. The job of team
      > leader would be to raise the consciousness of the people in your
      > region. This could be done in many ways. I would be hopeful that we.
      > as a team could connect regularly to discuss ideas each of you have
      > for getting more people involved. This is a work in progress so I am
      > sure there are many ideas we could come up with and incorporate as
      > time goes by. I follow the instructions as they are given to me.
      > This idea is the newest and I think it is fabulous.
      >

      > I would dearly love to come to each and every country to tell you
      > personally of all I have experienced. Perhaps this will come to pass
      > and I will be able to join these team leaders in their own countries
      > and meet with the people who wish to hear what I have to say first
> [...]
      Aloha Friends,

      I see JP and myself both acting as 'Ambassadors', as we network mostly
      differnt groups. I am sure there is some 'overlap', but regardless,
      the demographics of these groups is truly international. We each have
      influence in other groups where there is talk about this but very few
      focused discussions. The symbol that adorns this site brings into
      focus what we are really here to accomplish, both within ourselves, as
      well as collectively. We are here to understand each other's
      perceptions as well as discuss the real meanings behind them. To
      clearly express our mission and utilize our group networking abilities
      to spread our intentions as laied out in message 237, on Dec 31. We
      invite all of you to present us with links that you feel credible and
      sensible to the on going mission of creating Peace on Earth. I hope
      that you will join in presenting this group as a hub for focused
      discussion about what we can collectively focus on at the same time
      every day that we work towards our goal of rising the Earth's
      vibration. Away from one of pain, and towards healing and happiness.
      We are all stewards of this planet and it is our Acitons which speak
      louder than words.

      "The new Image on the front page is a visual representaion of the
      following concepts, our creation in the New Year.
      1) The Outside Circle- The Circle of Life, unlimited, without
      beginning nor end.
      2) The Spiral - The life force (Kundalini) of each of us individually,
      collectively as the inhabitants of this Earth, and of the Earth Itself.
      3) The Peace Sign - Stretching to all sides of the Circle of Life,
      coming forth from the source or center of the Life Force, representing
      World Peace, the only hope for Life on this Earth.
      4) The Raindow of Color - Representing all of mankind and thier
      experience of the life giving energy of Peace throughout the world."

      Peace, Love and Light.
      Lyra