Conscious Schools for grades 5-12 / Where?

  • dr_al4health
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi~

      I'm thrilled to find this group of caring parents. The public school
      system is not currently functioning in a way that provides a healthy
      learning environment for our children.

      My son is 11 and in the 5th grade in a very well to do public school
      district. I am looking for a multisensory, experiential school for
      him. He has savant qualities as many indigos do and also areas of
      challenge particularly in the sensory processing areas.

      I am feeling led to move and Georgia seems to be the state I'm drawn
      to. I haven't found any schools yet but would love to hear from anyone
      with info. I am also open to starting a new school adjacent to
      a "wellness center".

      Happy New Year and Namaste~Allsion
    • Sandra Zires
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        Good morning,
        I don't have much advice regarding Georgia however, I am also interested in creating a new school. I live in the Nashville, TN area. I have quite a bit of knowledge regarding places that value our way of thinking. If you like, you can email me @ sandralzires@... and we can exchange more info. Good luck.
        Peace & Joy,
        Sandra

        dr_al4health <Dr.Al@...> wrote:
        Hi~

        I'm thrilled to find this group of caring parents. The public school
        system is not currently functioning in a way that provides a healthy
        learning environment for our children.

        My son is 11 and in the 5th grade in a very well to do public school
        district. I am looking for a multisensory, experiential school for
        him. He has savant qualities as many indigos do and also areas of
        challenge particularly in the sensory processing areas.

        I am feeling led to move and Georgia seems to be the state I'm drawn
        to. I haven't found any schools yet but would love to hear from anyone
        with info. I am also open to starting a new school adjacent to
        a "wellness center".

        Happy New Year and Namaste~Allsion

        Secondary school education Graduate school education Home school education Graduate school education online High school education Chicago school education