Fwd: New Kids update ~ Dec. 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      >From: "Soleira Green" <Soleira@...>
      >Subject: New Kids update ~ Dec. 2005
      >Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:45:52 -0000
      >NEW KIDS UPDATE ~ October 2005
      >What's in this update?
      >... New Kids and Consciousness free telecall, Dec. 12th
      >... Indigos Make the Global Stage
      >... The Global Campus Project, Israel
      >... The Power of Potential workshop, Dec. 10th
      >Lots of love
      >I'm doing a free telecall for The Energy Alliance on New Kids and
      >Consciousness, Monday, December 12th at 7 pm UK time, 2 pm east coast USA
      >(check www.timeanddate.com for times in other areas). Many kids today are
      >operating in brand new ways, beyond what we've seen or experienced before.
      >They operate at differing levels of vibrational frequency and collective
      >consciousness. To them, their consciousness experiences are as natural as
      >breathing, but the resulting behaviours are sometimes misunderstood and
      >mislabelled as a deficiency as opposed to profoundly evolutionary and
      >gifted. On this telecall we'll look into these consciousness shifts and
      >where it's leading us as parents, kids, teachers, coaches, therapists and
      >To sign up for The Energy Alliance updates and for the free telecall with
      >me, go to www.developyourchild.co.uk/energy.htm A big thanks to Alan
      >Wilson of Develop Your Child for providing this service free of charge to
      >everyone. Alan has written a wonderful book called Listen to Your Children
      >which you can purchase by visiting his website. He also has listed on his
      >website the audio links for previous calls with experts from around the
      >world on new kids ... all free of charge as an Energy Alliance member.
      >News from The Children of the New Earth publisher and managing editor,
      >Sandie Sedgbeer, November 20th, 2005
      >Since 1999 New Earth Publications has been documenting and reporting
      >on the indigo child phenomenon. In 2003, in response to rapidly growing
      >demand, Children of the New Earth magazine was launched to keep parents,
      >educators, and caregivers abreast of all the latest developments in this
      >arena. In February 2005, in order to keep up with massive worldwide demand
      >for more information more frequently, Children of the New Earth Magazine
      >expanded to a monthly online publication.
      >The launching of the Indigo Movie www.theindigoevolution.com in January 2005
      >deepened the world's awareness of the Indigo Child phenomenon. Now with the
      >making of The Indigo Evolution documentary, in which Sandie Sedgbeer,
      >publisher and editor of
      >Children of the New Earth Magazine and CosmiKids www.cosmikids.org founder
      >Judy Julin both appear, the world is now ready to receive the truth -
      >humanity is evolving and today's Indigo children are presenting the proof.
      >In the last few weeks, media interest started soaring following reports in
      >USA Today and on CNN. In the last 72 hours a profound wave of interest has
      >erupted across the global stage. Tomorrow morning (Monday November 21st) at
> [...]

      Infinite Love is who we are, Karen
      The Accelerator Pendant -- Spiritual growth,
      elevated consciousness; all the benefits of
      superconducting White Powder Gold without the
      replacement costs and possible risks associated
      with consumption of ORME products.
      Reversal -21st Century Hydration, Anti-Time in a bottle and more . . .
      For more information contact kareneck@... www.miraculewatersales.com