Friends and Star Kids,

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      >From: "ecetiwebmaster" <ecetiwebmaster@...>
      >Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 01:10:31 -0000
      >Subject: [ECETI News] Friends and Star Kids,
      >
      > Today I sent the following letter to my two U.S. Senators and
      >Congressmember.
      > I urge you also to contact your elected representatives to
      >demand an end to UFO secrecy, the commencement of public Hearings on
      >Star Nations contact, and the demilitarization of space.
      > Don't wait for "someone else" to do it. We need every voice to
      >join this appeal.
      >
      > Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
      >
      ><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
      >
      >Dear (Public Official):
      >
      > On November 24, Paul Hellyer, former Minister of Defence,
      >electrified Canada and attentive other parts of the world with his
      >public call for Canada's Parliament to hold Hearings on relations
      >with the Star Nations in contact with Earth. This followed his
      >September 25 address at the University of Toronto in which he
      >affirmed that " UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over
      >your head."
      > Hellyer asked for Parliamentary Hearings because: 1) the
      >unprecedented secrecy about UFOs must end; 2) the U.S. is developing
      >space-based weapons in dangerous preparation for space warfare
      >against extraterrestrial visitors, and 3) U.S. space warfare
      >preparations "could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever
      >having any warning."
      > On October 20, three Non-Govenrnmental Organizations approached
      >Canada's Parliament to schedule
      >public hearings, so that witnesses such as the Hon. Paul Hellyer,
      >and Canadian-connected high level military-intelligence, NORAD-
      >connected, scientific, and governmental witnesses can present
      >compelling evidence, testimony, and Public Policy recommendations."
      > In the light of these important developments, I now call upon
      >you to join in this effort for governmental bodies to publicly
      >examine the evidence for contact by extraterrestrial civilizations,
      >discuss its national and international policy implications, and
      >adopt an international treaty banning all weapons from space,
      >including removal of those already so positioned. .
      > Earth has reached a time in its development when it must step up
      >to the plate and decide how, not if, it will become a cosmic
      >society.We can no longer hide contact by Star Visitors under layers
      >of governmental secrecy. It is time for government to stop insulting
      >the intelligence of its citizens, and commence an honest and full
      >public examination and policy formation on this critically-important
      >reality.
      > Please feel free to contact me if you have seek any further
      >particulars on this matter.
      >
      > Most sincerely,
      > Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
      > President, Academy of Clinical Close Encounters Therapists, Inc.
      > President, Star Kids Project, LTD
      >
      >Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
      >P.O. Box 22310
> [...]

      Infinite Love is who we are, Karen
      The Accelerator Pendant -- Spiritual growth, elevated consciousness;
      all the benefits of superconducting White Powder Gold without the
      replacement costs and possible risks associated with consumption of
      ORME products.
      Reversal -21st Century Hydration, Anti-Time in a bottle and more . . .
      For more information contact kareneck@... www.miraculewatersales.com