Re: [indigo-parents] AIDS Re:Interview of Ex Vaccine Researcher

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
      An indigo-parents reader writes:
      >In the '70's when the Polio virus was first
      >administered there was a resurgence of Polio. The
      >virus actually reintroduced it to the population when
      >it was already being phased out. This makes me wonder
      >where the AIDS virus really came from. Don't you?

      My reading on the topic has brought forth various theories and the proof
      supporting them.
      I guarantee you it is not what the mainstream media says it is.
      Some say:
      HIV virus was made in a government lab.
      HIV is a genocide program purposely spread through means such as Hepatitis
      B vaccines given to the gays in NYC and San Francisco.
      In Africa blacks are dying from the same conditions they always have --
      malnutrition. It is just that now its being called AIDS, no tests are done
      and the drugs and AZT finish them off.
      Do you doubt there is a genocide agenda?
      The world controllers put it in plain sight all over the place such as the
      murals in the Denver Airport, and laugh at how stupid we are.
      I saw the bizarre Denver Murals with my own eyes.
      http://www.anomalous-images.com/christo.html
      19b936b2.jpg

      Then there are the Georgia Guidestones
      http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
      19b93771.jpg

      You can find this information ALL OVER the internet.
      http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids.htm
      Scientists rejecting AIDS' conventional wisdom - The True Origins of AIDS &
      Ebola -
      GENOCIDE, AIDS & THE FDA - AZT Forced Treatment of Kids - Healing AIDS: no
      drugs
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0967415306/shirlswellncafen>What if
      everything you thought you knew about AIDS was wrong?
      by Christine Maggiore from Alive & Well and The American Foundation for
      AIDS Alernatives

      A concise and convincing case that AIDS is nothing like what we have been
      told. Using simple, straightforward language, this book deconstructs
      popular myths about AIDS and fortifies its scientific data with powerful
      accounts from HIV positives who, like author Christine Maggiore, defy the
      HIV=AIDS=Death paradigm by living in wellness without pharmaceutical
      treatments and without fear of AIDS. This is vital information for anyone
      who has tested HIV positive and important reading for everyone who has ever
      lived or loved in fear.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      <http://www.alphalink.com.au/%7Enoelmcd/aids.htm>HIV/AIDS IS MAN MADE
      With virology practises of the past, it should be no surprise that
      "Scientists" were carelessly tinkering with very dangerous experiments,
      such as the "Lucy" cancer that has already escaped from "secure"
      laboratories. Thus the early "prediction" by one virologist warning of the
      impending future problems for mankind.
      It would appear that AIDS is not the only "invented" medical problem for
      mankind. One also must realise that the military have been working on
      secret germ warfare projects for decades
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A growing number of scientists world-wide have publicly denounced the total
      failure of the HIV/AIDS hypothesis, questioned the meaning of the "AIDS
      test", and criticized the use of AZT which has been proven to be a toxic
      poison that makes the patient sicker and is actually the cause of AIDS
      deaths. The group includes scientists such as Kary Mullis, who won the
      Nobel Prize for chemistry in 1993 for inventing the polymerase chain
      reaction used to test for HIV.
      James DeMeo, Ph.D., Director of Orgone Biophysical Research Lab, and Peter
      H. Duesberg, Ph.D., a professor of molecular and cell biology at the
      University of California, Berkeley.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids.htm lists book after book and
      web page after web page of free reading you can do about the various
      theories about the true nature of AIDS, and what people can do besides take
      AZT and the drugs that killing people. HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence.
      The mainstream media is not going to tell you, its up to us at the grass
      roots level to spread the word and the indigos are here to bust all these
      corrupt systems.

      Love is who we are, Karen kareneck@...
      The Accelerator Pendant -- Spiritual growth, elevated consciousness; all
      the benefits of superconducting White Powder Gold without the replacement
      costs and possible risks associated with internal consumption of ORME
      products.
      Nelson Maxwell - (503) 641-1204 - peacebringers@...

    • Nancy Baumgarten
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
        HI all - Nancy here to announce our first gathering in Asheville of the new
        year on Saturday, January 14th, 5-7pm, Potluck with Children welcome. This
        is for creating community among professionals, friends and families whose
        children express spiritual/psychic intuitive aspects in their/our lives.
        Short talk. We will meet and learn from each other.

        Anyone in driving distance of Asheville, NC is welcome to join us to kick of
        our new non-profit, Profound Awareness Alliance.

        I'll get directions up on our website soon to Lotus Lodge in Candler just
        outside Asheville, NC www.psykids.net Please do call 828-665-1028 or email
        for information, or any questions.. only 12 minutes west of downtown. Pond,
        creek, children's swings, trampoline and winter garden if weather permits.
        As many of you know, we have been doing a one week summer family camp-school
        for intuitive families for 7 years now in the southern Appalachian
        mountains. Please see our website at www.psykids.org. I'm about to get our
        dates set for summer 2006 and will let you all know.

        Oh, in fact anyone with an interest, I'd really appreciate your input - IF
        you or your family were to consider coming to camp next summer, would your
        schedule fit with the week starting:

        1.) Monday July 24 or the week starting

        2.) Monday, July 29 better?

        That would be most helpful to our planning, regardless of whether you can
        actually make it. Will love to hear from you all,

        Love, smiles, and Bright blessings,

        Nancy Baumgarten
        Profound Awareness Alliance and Enchanted Forest Intuitive Camp
        Asheville, NC USA
        828.665.1028

        Nancy K. Baumgarten, MLA
        P.0. Box 16522, Asheville, NC 28816
        Orbital Calendar2005: GaiaLuna Timespace
        http://www.celestial-dynamics.com
        Enchanted Forest Intuitive Camp at Psychic Kids:
        http://www.psykids.net