728Re: [The Indigo Network] The reading of Auras - Is it all a lie?

  • James Basil
    Oct 3, 2002
      Dear Cheryl,
      Oops! There you go! I didn't continue readingor checking through my messagesto find that you had made a mistake,and already sent my reply. Oh well, guess that seems like an "ADHD" trait?!?! LOL (and a little embarrassed>>>^LOL!!)
      Best wishes,
      James
      http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

      Cheryl Poe wrote:
      thanks for the correction. I was annoyed by the person's disrespect for those of us who are trying to make the world a better place and just reacted. Which is what he wanted me to do. sorry indigo boy
      Karen Eck wrote:Cheryl, didn't you mean "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...>?
      Conarcher was banned from the list, quietly and without fanfare --
      without a single warning -- that kind of crap is not what this list is about.
      Sounded like troller to me. I don't need this list baited,
      trying to get little nasties flying back and forth.