      From: CONSCIOUSONE@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:56:32 EST
      Subject: Indigo Parents

      Dear Parents,

      Hello again. I am writing to you again with another apology from the
      Heartlight Schools newsletter requesting funding and staff, etc. Mr. Neale
      Donald Walsch called me this evening, and filled me in on some pertinent
      information
      concerning his school in Ashland, Oregon. First, Heartlight Schools is
      trademarked as
      such.

      Second, we cannot ask for funding for this school, so I retract this. If
      anyone has an interest in opening a school or employment etc. they are to
      contact Heartlight Schools in Ashland, Oregon only. This is Mr. Walsch's
      school, and he would like to be contacted first if anyone has any plans to
      start or work for one. He and his staff will fill you in on what to do from
      there. Their website is www.heartlightschools.com

      Again, I retract information sent on funding, as I was not fully aware of all
      the details and information. Heartlight Schools of America, was
      misunderstood. Heartlight Schools is the name of the organization. Thank you
      very much for your time and understanding.

      God Bless,
      Terry Marques
      Consciousone@...

      From: CONSCIOUSONE@...
      Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:07:28 EST
      To: kareneck@...

      Hello again from Terry Marques. Another addendum to 2/08/01. My apologies
      again.
      My sources just corrected me, that Heartlight is much larger than the U.S.
      I was informed that there are 80 Heartlight Schools on the outside of the
      Ashland Oregon group, and we come from as far away as New Zealand, Hong Kong,
      Germany, Spain & Canada. There is also an Indigo summer camp in Georgia this
      summer and plans to open a school outside Atlanta.
      Also, Laura Scott, from Virginia phone number was incorrect.
      To contact Laura her correct phone number is: 703 - 827-0691

      Thank you for your patience.

      Love & Light,
      Terry Marques
      "Partners in World Healing"

      Terry

      To: CONSCIOUSONE@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:24:45 EST

      Dear Parents,
      It is a pleasure to speak to you. My name is Terry Marques, I am an
      interested participant in Alternative Schooling for our children. I am an
      indigo, and have been blessed with & raised 4 indigos, who are now ages 27,
      25, & 21 & 18. I am a Certified Holistic Practitioner, I channel healing
      through touch, words & color. Motherhood & family unity have always been my
      first priority. From my children, I learned to heal & teach. I learned that
      they choose my husband & I to help pave the way for them. Which brings me to
      this day & time with a special request.
      Along this journey, I have discovered that our children are not getting the
      education they deserve, or the guidance. Along with many others who are
      intersted in taking a stand for the children, (who are really highly evolved
      souls sent here to bring heaven to us or earth,) I ask for your support in
      joining us to form a love alliance for all
      by supporting growth and change in the field of education. We are announcing
      the creation of The Heartlight Schools of America. We are in need of
      teachers, principals, aides, organic food service, holistic nurses, board of
      directors, secretaries, sub contractors ect.. for the following areas: Mt.
      Airy, Maryland, Ashland, Oregon, and Northern Virginia. We are greatly in
      need of funding. If you or anyone you know are interested in helping in
      anyway, please contact:

      Terry Marques, Maryland 301 829-3141 email: consciosone@...
      Laura Lankers, Virginia 703 827-0619 email: lankers@...
      Heartlight School in Ashland, Oregon www.heartlightschool.com

      Our schools emphasis are based on: Unconditional love, Honesty,
      Responsibility & Awareness.
      Our curriculum will be based on Values. Below is a list of courses to be
      offered but not limited too:

      Understanding Power
      Peaceful Conflict Resolution
      Elements of Loving Relationships
      Personhood & Self Creation
      Body, Mind & Spirit: How They Function
      Engaging Creativity
      Celebrating Self and Valuing Others
      Joyous Sexual Expression
      Fairness
      Tolerances
      Diversities & Similarities
      Ethical Economics
      Creative Consciousness & Mind Power
      Awareness & Wakefulness
      Honesty & Responsibilty
      Visibility & Transparency
      Science & Spirituality
      Reading
      Writing
      Math

      This curriculum is based on Conversation with God Book 2, page 127. Our
      school will celebrate the spirit of the child. We are looking forward to
      sharing the excitement
      with our parents & children. The children will tell us what they need if we
      just listen.
      Please join us in the celebration of the grandest version of the greatest
      vision in
      education. It will transform our world.
      Thank you for your time & consideration.

      Love & Light
      Terry Marques
      "Partners in World Healing"