1557Kathryn Perry at the Indigo Nation Conference September 27th in Richardson, TX

    Aug 9, 2008
      I got this in my email today, so I am forwarding it.
      That's all I know about the event.
      I did meet Kathryn Perry on a trip to Texas and
      she is very special person that comes with my highest recommendations.
      For questions send to the email address below.
      Karen