1555AHP Conference

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    May 6, 2008

      Dear Community,

      I'm pleased to have been invited to present at this year's
      Association of Humanistic Psychology's Annual Conference. Connecting
      to the theme of the conference, I will offer the workshop Helping
      Children Build Inner Truth and Trust: Imagery Tools for
      Transformation on Saturday June 7th at 1:00 - 3:00 pm.

      AHP's National Conference: Building Truth - Building Trust: A
      Humanistic Vision for our Planet will take place on June 6-8 on the
      lovely campus of Cal State Northridge, just outside of Los Angeles.
      The complete brochure with workshop details is now on the AHPweb.org
      site. Plan to spend the weekend with kindred spirits and choose among
      20 workshops, three intensive pre/post conference institutes and
      plenaries with current visionaries. (Up to 24 CECs possible.) There
      are reasonable dorm rooms available for out of town participants.

      This is a very wonderful and fun conference. I hope to see you there.

      Warm regards,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the
      power of their imagination.
      (310)889-7859

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to
      sender DrReznick@..., immediately, and please destroy
      the original message and all copies. Thank you.

      NOTE: To Unsubscribe, just hit Reply and put Unsubscribe in the
      subject line.