1386To Tyler, Waldorf schools

  • Lily
    Jan 1, 2007
      Tyler,

      Waldorf schools in the U.S. are very expensive but most do offer some form of
      tuition assistance. I never knew from year to year how we were going to pay
      for it, but blieveing it to be the best school for all of us, we have managed
      it and my daughter graduates this spring (and is paying for her own college,
      thank you very much). We felt that with a quality primary and secondary
      education under her belt she would be prepared for whatever the world threw at
      her.

      There are Waldorf-type charter and public schools about and more staring every
      day so look for those.

      AWSNA (Association of Waldorf Schools of North America) has a website that will
      lead to lots of Waldorf info. They do not however list public waldorf
      schools.

      Start your own.... Homeschool - there are Waldorf circulum out there. Get a
      few families together and run your own class (homeschooling together) and hire
      a qualified Waldorf teacher to teach. That worked very well for a friend.

      It's all about priorities - if your child's education is a priority, you will
      find a way.

      Namaste,

      Lily

      Namaste,