12994th International Child Art Exhibition-2006

  • n.mehta
    Aug 1, 2006
      KSHITIJ
      An Art Society
      Head Office : 642, Sector-4, Urban Estate, Gurgaon-122 001 (Haryana) India
      Ph. : 91-124-4076895 (Landline) 9891128642 (Mobile) Website : www.kshitij.org
      E-mail : narendermehta@... info@...

      4th International Child Art Exhibition-2006
      In the series of conducting artistic programmes, Kshitij has organised 7 National & 3 International Child Art Exhibitions up till 2005. A Staggering figure of 84242 participants from all over the world has esteemed the exhibitions organized by kshitij & every year about 10000 participants increase the participants tally.
      Art sees no limitations, it crosses all bars of caste, creed & culture to create diversity in unity. Art harmonious various cultures into one bonding & kshitij is just a tool to do that. As the management of Kshitij we wish to create a diversified, modular, self propelled interminable environment for upliftment & promotion of art & literature. We are determined to convert this ideate into reality through interpolation of our directive efforts & your continuous will to contribute towards it success for which we invite all of you to participate.
      We hope for a wonderful response from young upcoming artists & people from all sections of the globe to participate & promote the efforts of kshitij.
      The last date for participation for Exhibition is 30th September 2006.
      You are requested to please send your e-mail address to us at narendermehta@... or info@... as it would facilitate easier & faster communication about all our latest developments to you.
      We look forward for your co-operation.

      Thanking you
      Narender Mehta