1136new member

  • recyclingmommy
    Jan 14, 2006
      Hi.. I found this group while searching for sudberry school groups.
      We homeschool our 8 year old here in Ky. Our 14 year old made the
      choice to go back into public middle for more social this year, and
      with out large cash there isn't other choices here.It is still in my
      vision to have that and be part more part of that change.
      I am involved witha 20 plus hs family child led concencioues making
      coop , which is exciting.
      I am familar with crystal, rainbow, and indigo children, and look
      foward to the sharing,with the alternative ed with this in mind. The
      new web site just posted(by ?) looks good..!!
      Kim
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic