1131Re: [The Indigo Network] Conscious Schools for grades 5-12 / Where?

  • Sandra Zires
    Jan 2, 2006
      Good morning,
      I don't have much advice regarding Georgia however, I am also interested in creating a new school. I live in the Nashville, TN area. I have quite a bit of knowledge regarding places that value our way of thinking. If you like, you can email me @ sandralzires@... and we can exchange more info. Good luck.
      Peace & Joy,
      Sandra

      dr_al4health <Dr.Al@...> wrote:
      Hi~

      I'm thrilled to find this group of caring parents. The public school
      system is not currently functioning in a way that provides a healthy
      learning environment for our children.

      My son is 11 and in the 5th grade in a very well to do public school
      district. I am looking for a multisensory, experiential school for
      him. He has savant qualities as many indigos do and also areas of
      challenge particularly in the sensory processing areas.

      I am feeling led to move and Georgia seems to be the state I'm drawn
      to. I haven't found any schools yet but would love to hear from anyone
      with info. I am also open to starting a new school adjacent to
      a "wellness center".

      Happy New Year and Namaste~Allsion

      Secondary school education Graduate school education Home school education Graduate school education online High school education Chicago school education